Expired Hot Deals

[Hudson's Bay Mastercard] Up to $30 in Hudson's Bay Reward Points for up to $300 of Groceries (i.e. 10% in Points)

[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
198 posts
361 upvotes

Up to $30 in Hudson's Bay Reward Points for up to $300 of Groceries (i.e. 10% in Points)

Expiry:
December 18, 2019
Retailer:
Hudson's Bay Mastercard
Disclaimer: Very niche offer, won't apply to most people.

Received an email for this offer. Good for a 10% return in points but nothing more.

Enjoy up to $30 in Hudson's Bay Reward Points when you use your HBC Mastercard for grocery purchases.

Tiers as follow:

$300 -> Receive $30 in points
$200 -> Receive $20 in points
$100 -> Receive $10 in points

Works out to be 10%. Only for Hudson's Bay Credit cards.

Full T&Cs:

¹ To receive 6,000 extra Hudson’s Bay Rewards points (equivalent to $30), $300 or more worth of qualifying grocery store purchases (including taxes, net of returns) must have posted to your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard account by December 18, 2019 – $200.00-$299.99 worth of qualifying grocery store purchases made by that date will give you 4,000 points (equivalent to $20) and $100.00-$199.99 worth of qualifying grocery store purchases made by that date will give you 2,000 points (equivalent to $10). This offer may be redeemed only once. Your extra Rewards points will be applied to your account in one instalment within two billing cycles after the qualifying grocery store purchases post to your account. Rewards points are redeemable in store for a Hudson’s Bay Gift Card in $10 increments; online, points are redeemable in denominations of $25, $50 and $100. Your account must be open and in good standing for your extra Rewards points to be applied. The Rewards points earned as part of this offer are not eligible for the 25% semi-annual bonus. The Hudson’s Bay Rewards Program is offered at the sole discretion of Hudson’s Bay Company.

² The categorization of a purchase as a grocery purchase is determined by the category code selected by the merchant. Capital One® is not responsible for the category code a merchant uses or for any category code errors by merchants.

Hudson’s Bay, Hudson’s Bay Rewards, hbc.com, and related trademarks are registered trademarks owned by Hudson’s Bay Company.

Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Credit is extended by Capital One Bank (Canada Branch). Capital One is a registered trademark of Capital One Financial Corporation, used under license. All trademarks used herein are owned by the respective entities.
5 replies
Apr 2, 2018
449 posts
266 upvotes
Edmonton
So can I just purchase $300 GC in grocery stores?
Koodo $35/5GB 3 lines, Bell $55/6GB, Public Mobile $10, Freedom Mobile $37.5/8GB, $37.5/5GB, $45/13GB, $45/13GB, Lucky Mobile $15
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
6527 posts
6043 upvotes
Here on earth
User772911 wrote: So can I just purchase $300 GC in grocery stores?
You can purchase $300 worth of tampons if you want, as long as it’s at a grocery store.
Jan 3, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
Maybe someone here likes to know the result, YES, it works, 6K points received.

Since I make purchase around the BAY frequently, so decided to take a shot, got 300$GC in Loblaws, most of Pharmaprix GC to pay the monthly STM pass, not bad really.
Mar 13, 2004
188 posts
47 upvotes
Received 4k on the last statement. Since my billing cycle cut into the middle of the offer period, my total spent was a little less than $300 when the statement closed. Not sure if I will get another 2k on the next statement.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
6677 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
Is this targeted for specific card holder or all Bay card holders