Hot Deals

Humble Bundle

$30 for 34 William Sonoma "Essential" Cookbooks (DRM free eBook format)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 11:56 pm
[OP]
Sep 28, 2009
178 posts
700 upvotes
Leduc,AB

[Humble Bundle] $30 for 34 William Sonoma "Essential" Cookbooks (DRM free eBook format)

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
September 16, 2021
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
34 ebooks DRM free cookbooks for $30 CAD, PDF and ePUB format or less if you only want a couple of the books (min $1.25)

Nice bonus that some of the money is donated to charity with the following breakdown:

Default Donation
CA$16.50 to Weldon Owen
CA$1.50 to No Kid Hungry
CA$12 to Humble

Highlights include a couple of Instant Pot books....and more

Learn how to cook, the Williams Sonoma way

Cakes, cookies, doughnuts, desserts. Pizzas, pastas, salt plates, and soups. Pair it all with a cocktail perhaps? In our new bundle, there’s $293 of Williams Sonoma cookbooks that cover just about anything you’d want to know about cooking great meals, preparing delectable food, and even dishing out a delightful drink or two! Pick up the bundle, and you’ll be neck-deep in quality cookbooks like One Pot of the Day, Everyday Slow Cooking, Williams Sonoma Breakfast Bible, and Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen: The Doughnut Cookbook. Plus, your purchase helps support No Kid Hungry!
1 reply
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20771 posts
6582 upvotes
Might do for some people but after collecting the cookbooks of a number of people from estate sales, etc., I have more than 200. I stopped after getting my air fryer cookbooks. I eat a very limited diet anyway so they aren't very useful for me. Thanks though...