1063 posts
372 upvotes

Age of Wonders III - FREE

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
Great game all you need to do is sign up for their newsletter.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/age- ... ent=Banner

Here is the PCG review: https://www.pcgamer.com/age-of-wonders-3-review/
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.
27 replies
Nov 29, 2013
174 posts
306 upvotes
Great find, thanks!
I played the prior ones a while back; loved the music and artwork!
Feb 27, 2011
508 posts
1162 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP! Added another game to the library that I will likely never play, but look good, and free is free!
Public Mobile, Zoomer and Telus EPP plans
Mar 7, 2011
6 posts
25 upvotes
Burnaby
If anyone wants the code:
5ZMT8-EJNMG-B579B
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1200 posts
823 upvotes
Quebec City
Thanks OP, nice Blade Runner signature
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2100 posts
772 upvotes
burlington, on
it says that I am already subscribed to newsletter and "get the game" link doesn't work. does anyone has a code that doesn't use? if you do, can I have it by PM? thanks
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1063 posts
372 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I thought this was an Age of Empires III thread... instead it's this nonsense knock-off.
Nah. Totally different types of games. Genres have nothing to do with each other.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
4625 posts
1939 upvotes
GTA
redflagdealsguy wrote: I thought this was an Age of Empires III thread... instead it's this nonsense knock-off.
Same here Face With Tears Of Joy

I've never really even understood how to play this genre even though I have a copy of Civilization in my Steam account.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1063 posts
372 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I'll take your word on it being good. I've been out of the RTS life for years now... and this may not even be that genre for all I know.
Yeah it ain't - it's a turn based strategy game. So more like an RPG / strategy - you gotta take turns moving the units and attacking as opposed to real time.
Nov 14, 2012
738 posts
381 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This should be fun as I love turn based gameplay.
If only the hotel wifi will download the game faster.
Aug 17, 2006
506 posts
191 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Thanks! Added it to my account.
Nov 25, 2015
98 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
Oops aleady have this in my library. Here's my code:

REHC2-QT0RP-2MN5X
Sep 28, 2006
762 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
Oh man, I thought it was Ages of Empire too and totally didn't even realize until I read your comment.
Nov 25, 2016
543 posts
395 upvotes
Burnaby
I thought that, then I dreamed of AoE2 going on sale again.