Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] Australia Fire Relief Bundle : $33 for Hollow Knight, Armello, Duck Game, Hand of Fate 2, Void Bastards & 24 more games

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2020 1:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4730 posts
2806 upvotes

Australia Fire Relief Bundle : $33 for Hollow Knight, Armello, Duck Game, Hand of Fate 2, Void Bastards & 24 more games

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
This bundle is for a great cause, it’s for the Australia fires relief fund. Some of these games are being donated by Australia game developers.

The bundle cost $25USD/33CAD.

These are the games you get:
Hollow Knight

Void Bastards

Armello

Euro Truck Simulator 2 + Australian Paint Jobs Pack

Duck Game

Hand of Fate 2

Paradigm

Crawl

The Adventure Pals

Regular Human Basketball

Satellite Reign

Hacknet + Hacknet Labyrinths DLC

Mr. Shifty

Primal Carnage: Extinction

Assault Android Cactus+

The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game

FRAMED Collection

Think of the Children (Local Co-op)

Feather

Tower of Guns

Rising Dusk

Death Squared (Local Co-op & Multiplayer)

Paperbark

Quest of Dungeons

The Stillness of the Wind

The Gardens Between

PAPER FIRE ROOKIE

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom

Machinarium
Last edited by Sejad on Jan 16th, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
44 replies
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
You can donate less money but you will get nothing despite what it seems to say when you enter in an amount less than $25. It sounded like I would get just downloadable games and not Steam keys but nope. So yeah a little ticked about being lied to on a certain screen but when it is all said and done whatever you donate goes to charity. Still though eh no different tiers? Man I don't like the way Humble Bundle has gone since being taken over. Still they got a donation from me but just letting people know about what's up with this. Also no AAA titles from what I can see and no shocker to me since Humble Bundle got bought out.
Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on Jan 16th, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 16, 2011
861 posts
425 upvotes
Don't really need any of the games, but I am in to support the Devs, Humble Bundle and most importantly Australia.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2009
1861 posts
518 upvotes
Mississauga
If anyone gets this and wants to sell me hollow knight because they already have it, let me know! Would buy the whole bundle but funds are low right now
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8915 posts
4232 upvotes
Markham
Good thing is 100% proceedings go to fund. I always wondering on average how much management fee united way charities charge, do they disclose?
Nov 24, 2016
55 posts
46 upvotes
smartie wrote: Good thing is 100% proceedings go to fund. I always wondering on average how much management fee united way charities charge, do they disclose?

You can choose where the money goes. There's a section you expand and you can pick from the options available. Usually the humble tip, publisher or developer and charity.
There is usually a breakdown for specific choices as well.
Or other options depending on the bundle.
Dec 20, 2010
414 posts
336 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: You can donate less money but you will get nothing despite what it seems to say when you enter in an amount less than $25. It sounded like I would get just downloadable games and not Steam keys but nope. So yeah a little ticked about being lied to on a certain screen but when it is all said and done whatever you donate goes to charity. Still though eh no different tiers? Man I don't like the way Humble Bundle has gone since being taken over. Still they got a donation from me but just letting people know about what's up with this. Also no AAA titles from what I can see and no shocker to me since Humble Bundle got bought out.
You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
- "You must pay at least $25 to get Steam keys"
- "Warning: You will not receive content! Add just $x more to unlock!"
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4730 posts
2806 upvotes
AnonymousBroccoli wrote: @Sejad Thread title should be Duck Game, not Duck Hunt.
Corrected! Thank you lol.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Jan 13, 2019
181 posts
257 upvotes
T_Ruff wrote: You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
Some people just need a third warning where a little hand comes out of the screen and slaps you for low balling charity

I'm in for this, if just for ETS 2
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
T_Ruff wrote: You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
reading hurts. you have done god's work.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2593 posts
5094 upvotes
I wonder if you could DM that IG model after buying this as a proof of donation.
Apr 16, 2009
592 posts
144 upvotes
Duck Game is one of the most fun local multiplayer or online multiplayer games ever made and it has a new update coming soon. Hollow Knight is great too. That's lots of games if even 1 other is worth playing.
Dec 1, 2018
452 posts
421 upvotes
Thanks op I’m in support of this relief.

before someone mentions that this deal is fiery hot
Aug 23, 2019
452 posts
328 upvotes
Wow i think it's time to use my gamer money to save all the koalas, done. That was so easy right?
Last edited by Zarkey on Jan 16th, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4730 posts
2806 upvotes
Batmon wrote: Thanks op I’m in support of this relief.

before someone mentions that this deal is fiery hot
Oh god....lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1927 posts
3471 upvotes
Thanks OP. Don't care for any of these games but in for $50 for the cause. Hard to believe some here are complaining they can't spend *less* to get the games, want games free, want better games, etc. This is for a very good cause people and 100% of proceeds can be directed to it.
Jun 19, 2017
624 posts
1155 upvotes
Canada
Would donate triple if this were for switch downloads Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1120 posts
690 upvotes
London, ON
I checked the warnings in the payment section after I read his post. I don't remember exactly what it said, but I don't think it was "Warning: You will not receive content!" earlier.

Humble's page formatting is not always 100% on the ball right when bundles launch. Even now, the Steam key warning probably shouldn't be there; that one part is slightly confusing, compared to how their typical multi-tier bundles work with DRM-free versions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)