Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] Australia Fire Relief Bundle : $33 for Hollow Knight, Armello, Duck Game, Hand of Fate 2, Void Bastards & 24 more games

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2020 1:13 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2878 posts
595 upvotes
Mississauga
This bundle is pretty bad.
Jesus saves, I spend
Jul 21, 2005
208 posts
174 upvotes
You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Great incentive to get people to donate.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1291 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
T_Ruff wrote: You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
- "You must pay at least $25 to get Steam keys"
- "Warning: You will not receive content! Add just $x more to unlock!"
The first statement should have covered it. It should have said you must pay $25 to get what is offered. There was no offer where you could get something without Steam keys so my point is still valid.
Oct 5, 2011
379 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
Hacknet for whoever needs
4QF58-42IMF-MECPA
Banned
Dec 25, 2019
27 posts
49 upvotes
humble bundles are only for pc games, right?
I play on ps4 so it looks like I will have to donate in a traditional way.

By the way - I highly encourage everyone to donate, not necessarily with this bundle. Just imagine some wounded animal will be getting food for your money. I mean wouldn't it be great? Of course, everyone decides for themselves, but just think about it
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1093 posts
356 upvotes
Montreal
Robotron2084 wrote: Yes, let them learn the hard way....people dying and billions of dollars in losses. People are so filled with hatred today it makes me sick.
Sorry for the hate. Let's love, forgive and forget. Play ball!

Sejad wrote: Listen, some people didn’t choose their government in Australia. Just like us Canadians, we didn’t choose that POS Ford. Do these people deserve to be threatened by wild fires? What about the Alberta wildfires, did those people deserve it?
Who said anything about deserving punishment or deserving being threatened? All I was saying was that people tend to wait for a wake-up call and especially a very severe one before taking the situation seriously. But in the meantime, let's love and have fun.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8610 posts
4976 upvotes
Toronto
collectthepaperok wrote: humble bundles are only for pc games, right?

By the way - I highly encourage everyone to donate, not necessarily with this bundle. Just imagine some wounded animal will be getting food for your money. I mean wouldn't it be great? Of course, everyone decides for themselves, but just think about it
There has been Humble Indie PS4 bundles before, but they are few and far between.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3221 posts
569 upvotes
GTA
Are the fires out with the massive rain storms they got this week? Genuinely asking
May 19, 2009
648 posts
891 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry if this is a stupid question... But how does Steam work? Do I need to play a monthly subscription, or can I just donate the $33 for the game pack and then play the games on PC without paying any extra?
Oct 25, 2013
234 posts
878 upvotes
London, ON
sherri-chan wrote: Sorry if this is a stupid question... But how does Steam work? Do I need to play a monthly subscription, or can I just donate the $33 for the game pack and then play the games on PC without paying any extra?
Steam is a video game digital distribution service by Valve. On humblebundle, most of the games they gave you need to be activated on steam. Humblebundle gives you the codes and you need a free steam account to redeem the games on steam, then you can download the games from steam server and each time you want to play, you need to first login your steam account.

On the other hand, if a game is said drm-free, then humblebundle will give you a link to download the game directly so you can launch the game without any platform like steam.

For this bundle, it is a one-time purchase. That is, once you donate $33 or more, you can own these game(either on steam or drm-free) forever.

Also, humblebundle is well-known because of its monthly bundle, which is called humble choice currently, for the monthly bundle, you can choose different kinds of subscription for slightly discount. But for both weekly or monthly bundle, as long as you pay for the bundle, you really own these games.

There are also some other platforms for pc games instead of steam, epic games, origin(for EA games mainly) and so on.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4461 posts
2453 upvotes
collectthepaperok wrote: humble bundles are only for pc games, right?

It’s funny, Humble Bundle actually does do a PS4 bundle once in a while. I haven’t seen one in a bit.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Oct 11, 2007
77 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver
Hollow Knight is an all-time classic. Played it last year and it was easily the best game I'd played in years.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2009
1827 posts
503 upvotes
Mississauga
If anyone gets this bundle and already has Hollow Knight, I'll buy it off you. Lmk.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)