Australia Wildfire Relief 33% Off Bethesda - 24hrs

Deal Link:
Savings:
33%
Expiry:
January 31, 2020
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
Not a crazy deal, but a good cause. All Bethesda games are 33% off on Humble Store. Net proceeds go to the Australian Red Cross. So if you are missing a game or two. Might be a nice time to top up. Offer only for the next 24hrs.
Last edited by nobodieshero on Jan 30th, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4348 posts
2373 upvotes
Is this a joke?

Does Bethesda think people are stupid?

$54 for Fallout 4: Game of the year edition, seriously?

Edit: $36 for Fallout 76, nice try Bethesda.

The Humble Bundle I posted two weeks ago was actually something worth while and it was actually HUMBLE and gave back to Australia. This is a joke and Bethesda is only using the Austria Wildfires to make money while inflating the games and then saying here’s 33% off. GTFO.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
[OP]
Feb 3, 2010
67 posts
179 upvotes
Calgary
Lol I didn't realize people would be so offended by this.

But I have to say that the Australia Humble Bundle I thought was a rip as well if not for the charity. Comes to what like $40 CAN?
And at least for me there was only like 1, or 2 games I didn't already have from previous humble bundles. I think the default cut is still only 10% there. At least if you buy a Bethesda game for a slight discount the cut is probably much deeper for the cause.

But I did comment in the post this was more about the cause then a deal.
Dec 24, 2017
478 posts
815 upvotes
lel
nobodieshero wrote: Lol I didn't realize people would be so offended by this.

But I have to say that the Australia Humble Bundle I thought was a rip as well if not for the charity. Comes to what like $40 CAN?
And at least for me there was only like 1, or 2 games I didn't already have from previous humble bundles. I think the default cut is still only 10% there. At least if you buy a Bethesda game for a slight discount the cut is probably much deeper for the cause.

Yeah, but this is hot deals. Sorry bro, we ruthless.
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4348 posts
2373 upvotes

I'm annoyed at Bethesda and how petty they are. I will give money towards Australian Wildfires without getting anything back, but for Bethesda to say that they're giving a 33% is a lie.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3375 posts
1435 upvotes
Bethesda is disgusting. Please donate directly and don't give this slimy, greedy, anti-consumer company a dime.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1761 posts
1083 upvotes
Ottawa
People will probably disagree with me (and look for the downvote button) but why does a 1st world, rich country like Australia need help from people around the world? They are projecting a revenue of $513B this year and they kept cutting their environmental spending lately

I'd understand it if it was a poor country like when the earthquake hit Haiti but don't get it here.
Jan 16, 2011
431 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Politics aside, I get to play Elder Scroll series on nVidia Shield. Thx OP.
Nov 3, 2018
172 posts
480 upvotes
do we really need to donate money to one of the richest country in the world?

people are literally dying every minute in Africa or even the homeless in Toronto needs more financial help.

your money can be put to better use.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4348 posts
2373 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: People will probably disagree with me (and look for the downvote button) but why does a 1st world, rich country like Australia need help from people around the world? They are projecting a revenue of $513B this year and they kept cutting their environmental spending lately

I'd understand it if it was a poor country like when the earthquake hit Haiti but don't get it here.
You’re not too wrong, but they do need more manpower. People get tired, exhausted and over worked. So, Canada has sent out specialized fire fighting crews a few times and that makes a whole difference if you ask me. Those men and women are the real heroes here and the the ones fighting in Australia of course.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1761 posts
1083 upvotes
Ottawa
Sejad wrote: You’re not too wrong, but they do need more manpower. People get tired, exhausted and over worked. So, Canada has sent out specialized fire fighting crews a few times and that makes a whole difference if you ask me. Those men and women are the real heroes here and the the ones fighting in Australia of course.
Manpower is understandable, was referring to financial support.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1179 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto

People on here are drunk and stupid tonight. It has been obvious. They took down a good gaming deal thread because they did not like the title and maybe can't read the actual post. I get what your post is about and if people here who I thought would know what Humble Bundle is about they would know you can donate with other stuff there far beyond what the item is MSRP worth. Also since it would be a charitable donation .... it could be used as part of a tax write off or whatever.