Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle (Monster Hunter World, Devil May Cry 5, Devil May Cry HD Collection + more) - $25.66

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2022 11:31 am
Aug 9, 2017
256 posts
1029 upvotes
GTA

[Humble Bundle] Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle (Monster Hunter World, Devil May Cry 5, Devil May Cry HD Collection + more) - $25.66

Deal Link:
Price:
$25.66
Expiry:
June 22, 2022
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
Last edited by ashven288 on Jun 8th, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
26 replies
Jan 8, 2020
261 posts
631 upvotes
Winnipeg
Upvoted for the list of games and for including link to Steam for each one.
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
Thank you OP!

I notice the coupon given at the 12.80 mark is for the "Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit - 50% Coupon" on the Humble Store

Does anyone have a link to a Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit that they are selling? I can find a Season 5 pass and a Champion Upgrade Kit but not one with both. Unless it's a coupon to use on both items separately?

Much appreciated!
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Aug 9, 2017
256 posts
1029 upvotes
GTA
Poohbearalpha wrote: Thank you OP!

I notice the coupon given at the 12.80 mark is for the "Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit - 50% Coupon" on the Humble Store

Does anyone have a link to a Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit that they are selling? I can find a Season 5 pass and a Champion Upgrade Kit but not one with both. Unless it's a coupon to use on both items separately?

Much appreciated!
Based on the comments from reddit, it seems to be for the CHAMPION EDITION UPGRADE KIT.
Jan 23, 2009
645 posts
588 upvotes
VI
Great value but no DMC4? Or am I missing it?
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
ashven288 wrote: Based on the comments from reddit, it seems to be for the CHAMPION EDITION UPGRADE KIT.
Thank you for your help!

Darn I was hoping to get everything without having to spend Fight Money. So pretty much 2 (base) + 17 (half off ~33 for champion) dollars for everything except Season 5....!
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2021
1113 posts
1961 upvotes
Interested in Street fighter V but man what are they doing with all the different editions, dlc etc. I'm so lost...is there not a simple complete edition?

Pretty confused.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5507 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DrasticPig wrote: Interested in Street fighter V but man what are they doing with all the different editions, dlc etc. I'm so lost...is there not a simple complete edition?

Pretty confused.
In time.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
DrasticPig wrote: Interested in Street fighter V but man what are they doing with all the different editions, dlc etc. I'm so lost...is there not a simple complete edition?

Pretty confused.
Capcom noticed with SF II that they could add minor tweaks/characters and have people dropping quarters like mad twenty years ago, way before DLC was a thing. These "add on packs" are just a continuation of that. Hate it, but at least with Capcom you know what you're getting.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Great set of games there.

I'm a little surprised there's no Iceborne coupon for Monster Hunter, but maybe they figure people are more likely to upgrade that on their own than they are SFV.

I'd rather have an Iceborne coupon than a Rise one. Oh well.
Jan 21, 2008
602 posts
1005 upvotes
DjRags604 wrote: Capcom noticed with SF II that they could add minor tweaks/characters and have people dropping quarters like mad twenty years ago, way before DLC was a thing. These "add on packs" are just a continuation of that. Hate it, but at least with Capcom you know what you're getting.
yup that was before. now it's micro transactions.
Oct 15, 2019
81 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
Please let people know if you have redeemed.
These are extra copies:

Strider
5KNAC-NGP7C-EB780

Bionic Commando
5JI5R-DCEXM-FWF2D

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
485W2-5QE5H-JTE3H

DmC: Devil May Cry
4VI7D-IHH6M-Q2JYQ

Ultra Street Fighter IV
56LGL-BAA8V-8FKFT
Aug 17, 2019
176 posts
257 upvotes
GTA
Is anyone else having trouble applying the coupon for SFV:CE upgrade kit?
I clicked the link to “apply coupon and go to store” but it shows me full price.
Oct 18, 2020
361 posts
684 upvotes
SuperTomTom wrote: Please let people know if you have redeemed.
These are extra copies:

Ultra Street Fighter IV
56LGL-BAA8V-8FKFT
Nooooooooooooooo someone beat me to Ultra Street Fighter IV!

It's been on my Wishlist for years!

FML.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2010
2240 posts
506 upvotes
Summerland
If no one wants Devil May Cry HD collection, may I have it?
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
Hangryhippo wrote: Is anyone else having trouble applying the coupon for SFV:CE upgrade kit?
I clicked the link to “apply coupon and go to store” but it shows me full price.
Did you end up solving this?
Dec 2, 2012
123 posts
I want to buy Devil May Cry 5, please pm me if you have a extra copy to sell. Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)