Hot Deals

Humble Bundle

Content Creator Suite: Vegas Pro 18, Magix Music Maker, SF Audio Studio & more - $33.38

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2023 10:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4535 posts
10418 upvotes

[Humble Bundle] Content Creator Suite: Vegas Pro 18, Magix Music Maker, SF Audio Studio & more - $33.38

Deal Link:
Price:
$33.38
Savings:
97%
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
2089769_1[1].jpg

Humble Bundle has "The Essential Content Creator Bundle", Humble's yearly Vegas Pro video, soundtrack, music and audio editing and content creation suite on sale for $33.38 (with an MSRP value of $1,156.71 CAD) in support of One Tree Planted.

If you purchase this bundle, before checkout make sure to click the "Adjust Donation" dropbox on the bottom right, then choose "Custom Amount". You can then adjust the sliders to give as much as $26.87 (of the $33.38 you might pay or choose more to support this charity!). Humble supports this very worth charity through the Paypal Giving Fund. ** See at the bottom of this post for more info on One Tree Planted.

From Humble:

Powerful, fast pro-level video & audio
Unleash your creativity with the ultimate bundle for moviemakers, musicians, producers, and content creators of all stripes! Tap into the renowned video production powerhouse Vegas Pro Edit 18—ideal for pro filmmakers, budding content creators, and everyone in between. Create songs & beats and make music the easy way with MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 2023. Plus, even more powerful tools to help you make pro-quality digital audio and video.

Get the tools you need to succeed as a creator, and help support One Tree Planted with your purchase!

This year the bundle includes:

• VEGAS Pro 18 (MSRP: $249 USD)
  • Movie Studio 2022 (MSRP: $69.99 USD)
  • MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 2023 PREMIUM (MSRP: $129 USD)
  • ProDAD Mercalli V5 (MSRP: $299 USD Two-Year License)
  • SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 16 (MSRP: $59.99 USD)
  • Voucher Code for Producer Planet ($19.99 USD)
  • Music Maker EDM Edition

** One Tree Planted is a non-profit focused on global reforestation.
We want to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees. Together we can restore forests, create habitat for biodiversity, and make a positive social impact around the world. Since 2014, we have more than doubled the number of trees planted each year, and are working with partners across 47+ countries in North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Pacific. We plant one tree with every dollar donated.

ONE DOLLAR. ONE TREE. ONE PLANET.
21 replies
Nov 25, 2017
23 posts
30 upvotes
Bought the vegas pro 2017 bundle (Vegas pro 14), is this a significant upgrade?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2380 posts
502 upvotes
Toronto
This one does 8k
I love deals
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4535 posts
10418 upvotes
Jabronski wrote: Bought the vegas pro 2017 bundle (Vegas pro 14), is this a significant upgrade?
There's been a lot of changes since then, for sure. Here's the wiki that describes the version upgrades and main features of each:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegas_Pro#Version_history

Here's a quick video on changes between v17 and v18 if that helps (compare to the UI and other features of your existing v14):

Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2380 posts
502 upvotes
Toronto
I like the motion tracking that's a nice feat to have
I love deals
Sep 29, 2009
636 posts
1002 upvotes
Kitchener
Is Vegas better at this point than Davinci Resolve? I’m guessing Vegas has GPU accelerated rendering unlike the free version of Resolve?
Oct 27, 2016
144 posts
123 upvotes
Winnipeg
I've learned to edit in Vegas and have used it for over 15 years - to me it's the best professional editor for beginners and not overly complicated projects.
I use it at work for simple internal and social media videos, can't recommend it highly enough. Picked up a copy for my personal life!
Aug 11, 2022
204 posts
164 upvotes
Oakbeard wrote: I've learned to edit in Vegas and have used it for over 15 years - to me it's the best professional editor for beginners and not overly complicated projects.
I use it at work for simple internal and social media videos, can't recommend it highly enough. Picked up a copy for my personal life!
Can I install this on multiple computers?
Oct 27, 2016
144 posts
123 upvotes
Winnipeg
thalakar wrote: Can I install this on multiple computers?
EDIT: Was wrong - you can have it installed in two computers.
Last edited by Oakbeard on Dec 1st, 2022 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4535 posts
10418 upvotes
thalakar wrote: Can I install this on multiple computers?
Oakbeard wrote: I'm pretty sure it's only one active license, so you'd have to uninstall in one computer before installing it in another.
I believe it's a two seat license... at least, it always has been since around v14. I use Vegas on my PC and laptop.
Oct 27, 2016
144 posts
123 upvotes
Winnipeg
Elrondolio wrote: I believe it's a two seat license... at least, it always has been since around v14. I use Vegas on my PC and laptop.
You're absolutely right, I just checked in my Magix account and it says you can have it installed in two machines. I'll edit my other post!
Aug 11, 2022
204 posts
164 upvotes
Oakbeard wrote: You're absolutely right, I just checked in my Magix account and it says you can have it installed in two machines. I'll edit my other post!
Got a copy might send another as a gift. Thanks :)

I have used Vegas in the past and find it kind of more fun than PP. Don't have a creative cloud license atm so this will help.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2615 posts
1306 upvotes
These are all perpetual license or will expire? (except for the prodad)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4535 posts
10418 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: These are all perpetual license or will expire? (except for the prodad)
perpetual... lifetime licences.
Feb 6, 2019
205 posts
120 upvotes
Do these titles have any particular specialty? I bought the bundle for the Vegas and Sound Forge titles but I'm curious what I should use the others for.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4535 posts
10418 upvotes
melias2 wrote: Do these titles have any particular specialty? I bought the bundle for the Vegas and Sound Forge titles but I'm curious what I should use the others for.
Music Maker is good for adding soundtracks as it takes instrumental loops and samples (you can exclude or include individual instruments in a soundtrack) and matches a wide variety of music styles to the length of your video or video selection exactly. Adds a lot of impact to action sequences, tender moments, etc. Lots of different genres of music and sounds to choose from.

ProDAD Mercalli is a very good stabilization plugin / standalone app. If you have zoomed in tracking of an object (kid at a soccer practice, etc) it can stablize the footage really well, without massive cropping or image blur and other artifacts. It has one job and it does it well.

For anyone interested in this bundle, its only active for 1 more day. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2694 posts
897 upvotes
Winnipeg
Do any of these include screen recorders for recording computer game play?
Nov 25, 2017
23 posts
30 upvotes
pswart wrote: Do any of these include screen recorders for recording computer game play?
Just use OBS (open broadcasting software), despite it being used by a lot of livestreamers, it's perfectly fine for local recordings