More offers from Humble Bundle
Humble Store has Europa Universalis Franchise Sale
Additional savings with Humble Choice
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3723 posts
2044 upvotes
I appreciate the post but I won't support this predatory DLC policy. I detest this "death by 1000 cuts" strategy some developers have adopted.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
Love Paradox Interactive, have over a 1000 hours into Crusader Kings 2 (with all DLC) and Victoria 2 (with all DLC). Have a couple hundred hours into HOI4 and Stellaris. I DETEST Europa Universalis. I don't know why but I just cannot play it, I hate the UI, the gameplay, the setting... I have tried to like it but i can't even stand playing it for 10 minutes.

It sucks because I'd love to use the converts too play a mega campaign but just cant.

Sorry for the rant... Good Deal OP, take my Thumbs Up.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1349 posts
1188 upvotes
ON
kr0zet wrote: Love Paradox Interactive, have over a 1000 hours into Crusader Kings 2 (with all DLC) and Victoria 2 (with all DLC). Have a couple hundred hours into HOI4 and Stellaris. I DETEST Europa Universalis. I don't know why but I just cannot play it, I hate the UI, the gameplay, the setting... I have tried to like it but i can't even stand playing it for 10 minutes.

It sucks because I'd love to use the converts too play a mega campaign but just cant.

Hehe, I have 600 hours in EU IV, probably similar in Stellaris. I just could not get in HOI 4, and I tried Victoria 1 and 2 many times, and quit in frustration. I played CK 2 a bit, but could not get in CK 3, so I abandoned it. EU IV is the one I return to once a year for a campaign :)
Stellaris became streamlined/soulless lately, but the first couple of years were great.

Thanks OP, now let's see which DLC I don't have from this list and is not that expensive.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1047 posts
1088 upvotes
Meh, prices here seem pretty standard/average sale for Paradox games, expansions, etc. , but, if you're looking to get into it, not bad, I guess. It's been out for a very long while.

I have, but don't play enough.. I get too engrossed and it sucks away too many hours of my life, lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1932 posts
2211 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Love Paradox Interactive, have over a 1000 hours into Crusader Kings 2 (with all DLC) and Victoria 2 (with all DLC). Have a couple hundred hours into HOI4 and Stellaris. I DETEST Europa Universalis. I don't know why but I just cannot play it, I hate the UI, the gameplay, the setting... I have tried to like it but i can't even stand playing it for 10 minutes.

I feel very similarly to you. I bought it because you could import saves from ck2 into it but I hated it.

Love ck2 and 3 though.