Hot Deals

Humble Bundle

F.E.A.R. COMPLETE PACK (PC Digital Download) $8.24

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 1:40 pm
Jan 18, 2017
803 posts
388 upvotes
CuriousChipmunk wrote: Can I download the games from within Steam then delete it once I have my games?
Once you've added it to your steam library, they're yours. You needn't keep the files on your drive.
Jan 23, 2023
10 posts
9 upvotes
Your Front Lawn
Andar1911 wrote: Yes, it will ask you where you want to install every game.
I didn't phrase my question very well. What I meant was can I run the games via the USB as if the USB were my hard drive (do they operate the same way, would USB speed be an issue, etc). Thanks
I will steal your nuts while you sleep tonight.
Sep 6, 2018
79 posts
101 upvotes
CuriousChipmunk wrote: I didn't phrase my question very well. What I meant was can I run the games via the USB as if the USB were my hard drive (do they operate the same way, would USB speed be an issue, etc). Thanks
If it's a usb stick, it would be awful unless it was usb 3. Speed may be an issue, but likely not on the older titles. I can't say for sure though.
Jan 23, 2023
10 posts
9 upvotes
Your Front Lawn
Andar1911 wrote: If it's a usb stick, it would be awful unless it was usb 3. Speed may be an issue, but likely not on the older titles. I can't say for sure though.
I will try it on a USB 3. Thank you.
I will steal your nuts while you sleep tonight.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1988 posts
1870 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Make sure you wear brown pants when playing this game so you don't need to change them.