Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Humble Bundle - Batman Bundle - $1.25 to $12.55

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2021 8:03 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1799 upvotes
Quebec

[Humble Bundle] Humble Bundle - Batman Bundle - $1.25 to $12.55

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle Batman Bundle

1.25$ Bundle (a no-brainer if you haven't played them)
-Arhman Asylum GOTY edition
-Lego Batman

10.60 Bundle
-Arkham City GOTY edition
-Lego Batman
-Lego Batman 2
-Arkham VR

12.55 Bundle
-Arkham City GOTY edition
-Arkham Knight Premium edition
-Arkham Origins
-Lego Batman
-Lego Batman 2
-Lego Batman 3
-Arkham VR

As a bonus I have an unused Steam code for Arkham Asylum is anybody wants it : CODE REDEEMED
Last edited by kowell on Dec 2nd, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1387 posts
674 upvotes
I want the Lego Batman series, but I just bought Arkham Knight yesterday, and I already have the other entries in the Arkham series other than VR. It is a very good deal, but it is hard to justify the purchase if I leave so much on the table.
Feb 24, 2009
889 posts
410 upvotes
Namelessone wrote: I want the Lego Batman series, but I just bought Arkham Knight yesterday, and I already have the other entries in the Arkham series other than VR. It is a very good deal, but it is hard to justify the purchase if I leave so much on the table.
Just gift to friends who may not have the games, Still makes what you want cheap.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
Of course some a**hole activated your code and didn't bother saying thanks. Appreciate the post, upvoted!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1387 posts
674 upvotes
1-anh wrote: Just gift to friends who may not have the games, Still makes what you want cheap.
True, true. My friends are not gamers though.

Oh well, if I get it, I might as well just give away the whole Arkham series here. I am still on the fence.
Sep 8, 2007
563 posts
644 upvotes
Was about to buy this and then remembered to doublecheck my Epic Games account. I seem to have gotten most of these as freebies. Too many games to remember what I have already lol
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2803 posts
1570 upvotes
Toronto
Namelessone wrote: True, true. My friends are not gamers though.

Oh well, if I get it, I might as well just give away the whole Arkham series here. I am still on the fence.
I think there are places like reddit where you can trade games
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1387 posts
674 upvotes
dealo'day wrote: I think there are places like reddit where you can trade games
Yeah, I looked into it, but I am not sure how it works. I have made a number of purchases over the last month, so I may just hold off. They are not necessities anyways.

Thanks for the tip.
Jan 2, 2013
319 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty good deal especially the first tier for a buck. I already have most of these games though since they were given away on Epic.
Sep 18, 2017
963 posts
1581 upvotes
Vancouver
dethrock wrote: Of course some a**hole activated your code and didn't bother saying thanks. Appreciate the post, upvoted!
Never, ever, post freebies like codes like this on RFD or any online message board. It's either assholes that just snipe the code and don't give thanks or bots.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)