Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] HUMBLE CAPCOM X SEGA PLAYSTATION BUNDLE (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 12:41 am
May 28, 2008
246 posts
100 upvotes
Vancouver
VancityAcura wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 8:11 pm
Is alien isolation as bad as ign makes it out to be?
You're probably thinking of Aliens: Colonial Marines. I haven't played it so I don't know, but the gameplay I saw made it look like a joke.

Alien: Isolation OTOH, which is what this humble bundle includes, is quite good. I found it started off a bit slow for me, but Alien is one of my favourite movies of all time and this is a closer sequel to it than even Aliens was so it was a must buy for me. There's a lot of truth in Kheoth's post though. If someone wasn't a fan of that movie and what made it so great, I could see them legitimately not caring for the game.
Apr 3, 2013
32 posts
9 upvotes
Qc
Tibbs wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 9:33 pm
In your account media list does it still have an expiry date or has it changed to none?
I can't verify this because I already had Resident Evil before it became free on PS plus. Maybe someone else could answer this. I'm also intrigued!
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1890 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP

Quick question. I never purchased any Humble Bundle's do I need to pay for a PS+ to get any of these bundles?
Jan 22, 2017
300 posts
1150 upvotes
realg123 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 10:51 am
Thanks OP

Quick question. I never purchased any Humble Bundle's do I need to pay for a PS+ to get any of these bundles?
You don't need PS+ for these humble bundles.

Source: Have never had PS+ and I own them all.
Apr 3, 2013
32 posts
9 upvotes
Qc
realg123 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 10:51 am
Thanks OP

No you don't have to. The games will be yours forever.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16522 posts
2204 upvotes
If you have a PS4 then this isn't worth it right? Most of the games are PS3 / Vita?
Apr 24, 2018
15 posts
3 upvotes
The Resident Evil game in the Beat the average tier, Resident Evil, is there an option to play the original version or you have only the remastered HD one? I liked the charm of the original one with the cheesy voice overs.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2170 posts
995 upvotes
coolspot wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 11:00 am
If you have a PS4 then this isn't worth it right? Most of the games are PS3 / Vita?
If you beat the average, you're getting 5 PS4 games. And 7 if you pay $15+. So that's about $2 per PS4 game. Pretty good deal still.
rubel238 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 11:06 am
The Resident Evil game in the Beat the average tier, Resident Evil, is there an option to play the original version or you have only the remastered HD one? I liked the charm of the original one with the cheesy voice overs.
Only the remastered, but you have the option to use the original control scheme.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1890 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyCatMan wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 10:53 am
You don't need PS+ for these humble bundles.

Source: Have never had PS+ and I own them all.
Thank you. So once I purchase from the Humble Bundle site. I will get a code which I can enter into the PS4 store?
Apr 24, 2018
15 posts
3 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 11:27 am
If you beat the average, you're getting 5 PS4 games. And 7 if you pay $15+. So that's about $2 per PS4 game. Pretty good deal still.

Only the remastered, but you have the option to use the original control scheme.
Aw too bad. Thank you.

Still a good deal though and I want to see my friends play in frustration with the original control scheme when they come over.
Dec 14, 2010
275 posts
206 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone interested in this? I am not gonna use it. PM me, and I will assign it to you. New users get some goodies. Existing users get a flag. I hope you are patriotic :-p

FREE Humble exclusive for World of Warships!

World of Warships lets you experience epic naval combat like never before. Get these Humble exclusives for new players:
Exclusive Flag and Camo
250 Doubloons
3 days of Premium Account time
(Camo and flag options are available at levels 11 and 14 respectively; existing players will receive flag only. Please note that if you redeem your content for this game, Humble Bundle may receive a commission or fee. Promotion not available for customers in China.)

Oh, and I'm not gonna use the coupons either. Let me know if you use any of these, so I can update my post. Enjoy!

50% Off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
2K26PQLCEA

40% Off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition
-- reserved by @lambertbob912

40% Off Valkyria Revolution (PS4)
2C98Q28KTE

50% Off Yakuza 0 (PS4)
2FDGM3QKMN
Last edited by bitten on Apr 25th, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7065 posts
2888 upvotes
Toronto
In for a buck, thanks.

Don't think I've done BTA in a long while. Used to be like $5-7 but seems those days are long gone.
Last edited by Angultra on Apr 25th, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 19, 2015
294 posts
415 upvotes
Surrey, BC
realg123 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 11:39 am
Thank you. So once I purchase from the Humble Bundle site. I will get a code which I can enter into the PS4 store?
Yep that's exactly the case!
Jun 12, 2017
158 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
sebastienbilodeau wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 12:20 pm
Anyone interested in this? I am not gonna use it. PM me, and I will assign it to you. New users get some goodies. Existing users get a flag. I hope you are patriotic :-p

FREE Humble exclusive for World of Warships!

World of Warships lets you experience epic naval combat like never before. Get these Humble exclusives for new players:
Exclusive Flag and Camo
250 Doubloons
3 days of Premium Account time
(Camo and flag options are available at levels 11 and 14 respectively; existing players will receive flag only. Please note that if you redeem your content for this game, Humble Bundle may receive a commission or fee. Promotion not available for customers in China.)

Oh, and I'm not gonna use the coupons either. Let me know if you use any of these, so I can update my post. Enjoy!

40% Off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition
CODEXXXX
I want the resident Evil 7 Gold coupon code so bad. But I won't be home until after 9 tonight. I hope I can still use it.

Thank you for the code
Last edited by lambertbob912 on Apr 25th, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 14, 2015
34 posts
55 upvotes
In for the full 15 for valkyria chronicles the rest is gravy thanks op