Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] HUMBLE CAPCOM X SEGA PLAYSTATION BUNDLE (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 12:41 am
Nov 24, 2015
380 posts
211 upvotes
Durham Region
awesome. never bought from humble bundle before, but for $19, this was a total steal
Feb 3, 2008
161 posts
131 upvotes
Montreal
Tibbs wrote:
May 7th, 2018 9:56 pm
Thanks for the link. I just got off with CS chat. My purchases finally did show up minus the Resident Evil HD PS4. (which I got on PS Plus). The agent confirmed that because it was purchased as a PS Plus free game in Oct 2016, that the system will not allow this Humble purchase to overwrite that and make it a true owned game. It will expire at my PS Plus expiry.

This truly is BS from Sony. Why can't we get our free PS Plus games and if a week later the game goes on sale .... why can't we still purchase it? I'm quite annoyed. Binary Domain is the same. oh well.
Maybe a misinformed CS agent? I can't fathom how that would even be legal..
Dec 17, 2010
58 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
Lukewarm. It's a great way to add Crazy Taxi to my PS3 for a dollar, and I'll pitch in $3 for good measure, but the ~US$12 average to add Sonic Generations and a rated M game (Binary Domain, which I won't play) is not worth it. Sonic is certainly available in a bargain bin or used for CA$20 or less. Also, it's strange that Crazy Taxi is E10+ now, as opposed to its original T rating on my Dreamcast game.

What stinks is that the games are segregated per console. Banana Splitz and Dustforce look nice, but they are PS Vita only. If I had a PS4 only, the PS3 games like Crazy Taxi would not work, and I'd only have a rated M game (Dead Rising) that wouldn't interest me.

I don't endorse Save The Children due to ties to abortion, but I'm glad I can earmark the donation to other causes. I see it as paying a minimum of $1 for Crazy Taxi, which is fine for my used PS3. Thanks for sharing!
Dec 17, 2010
58 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
CrazyCatMan wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 10:47 pm
Got me for $1. Hate giving money to Sony when my PS3 digitals can't be played on my PS4 but $1.00 for some vita games and ill bite. Now my Vita memory card is half full though :facepalm:
From my understanding, the money would not go to Sony. There are settings at the end to choose which causes (developers like Capcom and Sega, specific charities, etc.) the money goes to.