Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Humble Classics Return Bundle - PWYW: Shadowrun Returns/Dragonfall, Broken Sword 5, Tesla Effect. BTA Wasteland 2 + more

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 8:23 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto

Humble Classics Return Bundle - PWYW: Shadowrun Returns/Dragonfall, Broken Sword 5, Tesla Effect. BTA Wasteland 2 + more

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
Very cool bundle with a great PWYW tier. I've already played and enjoyed Shadowrun Returns and have heard Dragonfall is even better. Broken Sword 5 was very good as well and a must play for fans of the series. I haven't played anything in the BTA tier but I've heard good things about Wasteland 2

PWYW
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Shadowrun Returns
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure + Soundtrack
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
10% off your first month of Humble Monthly

BTA
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut: Digital Deluxe Edition + Soundtrack
Age of Wonders III
Xenonauts

$15
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition
$2 Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers
6 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Would have bought it in a second if I didn't already have so many of these.

I almost bought tides for twice as much not that long ago. Not really sure if it's worth it just for tides and a few other things I don't own that I have much interest in, since the price on that seems to be dropping like a rock.

If you don't have the shadowrun games and don't have tides I say go for it.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
I chipped in a dollar for Broken Sword 5 (pretty good deal there), but I already have Shadowrun Returns, Tesla Effect, and Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If you're feeling exceptionally cheap and want one of those keys, I'll be happy to provide it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
Jorpho wrote: I chipped in a dollar for Broken Sword 5 (pretty good deal there), but I already have Shadowrun Returns, Tesla Effect, and Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If you're feeling exceptionally cheap and want one of those keys, I'll be happy to provide it.
Not sure if you've played the previous games but Broken Sword 5 is a nice return to the old 2D point and click adventure form. Great artwork and voice acting. Really enjoyed that game
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39293 posts
6324 upvotes
Winnipeg
if anyone got spare key for age of wonders 3 i would make use of it
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3890 posts
631 upvotes
Granby
nice, bought for wasteland 2 directors cut, others are a bonus :)
thx op

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)