Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle - Alien: Isolation in BTA Tier

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2017 5:49 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 31, 2010
695 posts
859 upvotes
ON

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle - Alien: Isolation in BTA Tier

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 5, 2017
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
All games activate on Steam, prices are in USD. Price for BTA tier has bottomed at $5.1 USD, expect it to rise from now on because the inclusion of Alien:Isolation.

Pay What you want tier:
Dead Age
DreadOut Includes Manga + OST DLC
DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
Lakeview Cabin Collection
ImageImageImageImage

BTA tier
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition Game + DLC
Alien: Isolation
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
ImageImageImage

$10+ tier:
Dead by Daylight
Image
Last edited by Empyrium on Aug 22nd, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
26 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Holy crap!!!!!
Alien Isolation is included in the ~$5 BTW tier!!!!!

For anyone who has recently picked up an Oculus Rift (Vive support coming soon).....RUN AND BUY THIS GAME!!!!!
Then add this .dll file to your Alien Isolation directory in Steam.
https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR/releases/

You'll now have a +20hr AAA game in FULL VR....so much for all of the "there's only tech demos available" complaints from the non-VR crowd.

Oh...and pick-up some adult diapers too. Winking Face
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2016
1736 posts
1735 upvotes
Got tier 2. Thanks.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Member
User avatar
Sep 12, 2016
393 posts
181 upvotes
Ottawa
First time ever picking up a bundle, thanks!

Also thanks @Woah! For the info re: VR!
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 9, 2012
20 posts
8 upvotes
MARKHAM
Picked up Tier 2 as well. Wish they included Outlast in the bundle though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2010
2216 posts
457 upvotes
Summerland
If anyone has an extra copy of Layers of Fear, may I have it?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2005
675 posts
77 upvotes
If anyone isn't using thier Five Nights at Freddy's, I wouldn't mind trying it out, have heard so much of the franchise
_____________________________________________
Satisfied Zoomer Wireless Member
My Heatware
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
12265 posts
6059 upvotes
Dang i paid $2 for pay what you want a few hours ago and theres no way to pay the rest to get the others eh?
I have to rebuy all the games?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5818 posts
5786 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Woah! wrote: Holy crap!!!!!
Alien Isolation is included in the ~$5 BTW tier!!!!!

For anyone who has recently picked up an Oculus Rift (Vive support coming soon).....RUN AND BUY THIS GAME!!!!!
Then add this .dll file to your Alien Isolation directory in Steam.
https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR/releases/

You'll now have a +20hr AAA game in FULL VR....so much for all of the "there's only tech demos available" complaints from the non-VR crowd.

Oh...and pick-up some adult diapers too. Winking Face
Thanks for the heads up!
Sr. Member
Dec 11, 2013
667 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
I always get excited about these, then I see the $16,000 in unplayed games in my steam library.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 5, 2011
164 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP got it for Alien Isolation.
SomeGuyyyyyy wrote: If anyone isn't using thier Five Nights at Freddy's, I wouldn't mind trying it out, have heard so much of the franchise
Sent you a PM.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 29, 2005
4692 posts
143 upvotes
Markham/GTA
blazed16 wrote: Dang i paid $2 for pay what you want a few hours ago and theres no way to pay the rest to get the others eh?
I have to rebuy all the games?
You can upgrade the tier.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en- ... More-Games
or
https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questi ... -to-beat-i
Tangerine, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5818 posts
5786 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
So I just played the first 20 mins of Alien Isolation in VR and I think it's going to be a whole lotta nope lol. If I make it past the first Alien encounter, I'll be surprised. I found it terrifying when I played through it on Xbox One lol.

Edit: cut my session short due to minor motion sickness
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 30, 2012
1211 posts
691 upvotes
Victoria
The atmosphere of alien isolation was cool, but the enjoyment is marred by the alien's gps tracking system which lets it know your general whereabouts even when you are out our sight and making no noise. It was also the first time I ever thought a game was too long.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2005
675 posts
77 upvotes
mwahahaa wrote: The atmosphere of alien isolation was cool, but the enjoyment is marred by the alien's gps tracking system which lets it know your general whereabouts even when you are out our sight and making no noise. It was also the first time I ever thought a game was too long.
I second this, i really enjoyed the game but the gameplay, although tense and enjoyable, got repeative to me quick. Would love to try in VR though! Anyone wanna borrow me their VR equipment? ;)
_____________________________________________
Satisfied Zoomer Wireless Member
My Heatware
Member
Mar 23, 2006
413 posts
92 upvotes
Not a bad bundle. I may get this just for Dead by Daylight. Been interested in this game for awhile. At this price, it's worth a try
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Melkor wrote: So I just played the first 20 mins of Alien Isolation in VR and I think it's going to be a whole lotta nope lol. If I make it past the first Alien encounter, I'll be surprised. I found it terrifying when I played through it on Xbox One lol.

Edit: cut my session short due to minor motion sickness
I agree.

Originally I played it through on the PS4 back when it was still considered a new release.

While I did find it terrifying, what I found most was that it was mentally exhausting due to its' intensity.

I played it through while wearing headphones, as it's got some of the best sound design I've ever experienced in a game.....which raises the stress levels immensely.

So much so that I remember ending some sessions with sore muscles, most likely due to tensing up so damn much. Face Screaming In Fear

Mind you, I'm from the era when Alien films were at their peak, and I was an impressionable teen who thought they were the most incredibly undefeatable creature ever conceived in cinema.

Nothing has changed. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Top