Hamilton

[Humble Bundle] Jackbox Summer Party Bundle (Packs 1-6 & Drawful 2) - $25

Deal Link:
Price:
$25
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
Jackbox Summer Party Bundle on Humble Bundle ($266.62 Value)

Includes:
Jackbox Party Pack 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
Drawful 2
40% off coupon for Jackbox Party Pack 7

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/jackbox-party-2021
37 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1626 posts
475 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op! This is a great deal and although many of the games are decent, there are some party games that are awesome to play in a post Covid World or even via a virtual setting.

The packs on sale individually are usually a good deal for 15-25 each.

Special mention to Trivia Murder Party 2 (Pack 6), Fibbage XL, Drawful 2, and Fakin IT (Party Pack 3).
Last edited by Fluid on Aug 13th, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6269 posts
3535 upvotes
yea this is hot.

too bad I buy these yearly when they come out, but only at like 25% off I think

we only play games from party pack 4, 6, 7 though as the rest got bad/pretty meh games.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1626 posts
475 upvotes
Toronto
trinxified wrote: yea this is hot.

too bad I buy these yearly when they come out, but only at like 25% off I think

we only play games from party pack 4, 6, 7 though as the rest got bad/pretty meh games.
How is Party Pack 7?
Jan 18, 2011
72 posts
41 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP! I've been waiting for something like this for quite a while. Usually someone else had one or two of the games, but now I'll have 95% of them, so a bigger selection :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6269 posts
3535 upvotes
Fluid wrote: How is Party Pack 7?
these are the only games we play now:

1. Fibbage 3 (pack 4)
2. Trivia Murder Party 2 (pack 6)
3. Quiplash 3 and Blather Round (pack 7)

actually even the Devil is in the Details in pack 7 is decent too especially in Zoom meetings, so I guess the value of pack 7 for us right now is really good.

the rest of the games are good to try out for a couple of times but that's it. they aren't games to come back to over and over again (at least within my family/friends group).
[OP]
Jan 5, 2006
412 posts
765 upvotes
Hamilton
Fluid wrote: How is Party Pack 7?
My group loves Blather Round and plays it every game night. The Devils and the Details gets the second most play, but I find people either love or hate this game. Quiplash 3 is what you would expect if you played any of the previous versions. My group prefers Tee K.O. in Pack 3 to Champ'd Up so it doesn't get any play. Talking Points we played once and never again.
Jul 15, 2019
213 posts
170 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! Contemplated buying some packs individually at like $20 each or so. Glad I didn't!

More opinions on Party Pack 7 appreciated as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2198 posts
899 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice.

Kind of wish it was the Xbox version so I could play it on a TV easier, but this gives me an excuse to get some streaming working to the living room I guess.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3570 posts
1009 upvotes
Toronto
duhastvielgeweint wrote: Can the codes they give be claimed in the Playstation Store?
Steam only.

I'd get this but I have all the games. Great party games, at least one good replayable game in each bundle.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1677 posts
592 upvotes
Can I play these from my laptop to my tv?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
jg123 wrote: Can I play these from my laptop to my tv?
Yeah the cleanest method to do this is with Gamestream or Moonlight. Steam link (if you have the original hardware) or the app via Android tv also works but it's definitely a bit laggy.
Apr 7, 2015
735 posts
688 upvotes
Vancouver Island
DeltaSingh wrote: Yeah the cleanest method to do this is with Gamestream or Moonlight. Steam link (if you have the original hardware) or the app via Android tv also works but it's definitely a bit laggy.
I just did Steam Link via Google TV for my last games night and didn't notice any lag - maybe there's a hiccup in your setup?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
AncientWords wrote: I just did Steam Link via Google TV for my last games night and didn't notice any lag - maybe there's a hiccup in your setup?
Noticing lag and lag existing are different things. As are the points of comparison.

Lag is definitely there and will always be there compared to jackbox running natively on Android TV. That's how I used to run my games.
Jul 10, 2019
143 posts
71 upvotes
Markham
Thanks, I split this with a friend (I only needed 4 and 5)
Ask not the penguin how the falcon soars!
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1212 posts
903 upvotes
London, ON
Note that this is a rare occasion where the average price paid may be above the top fixed tier of $25 CAD. So you may have to pay a bit more than that to get everything in the "Pay more than the average" tier.

Select the "Entire 18 Item Bundle" filter oval above the game list, if you want it all. That might be the default when first loading the page.

It's currently $25.04 CAD (or more) for the complete bundle, and that will fluctuate.
Aug 11, 2014
117 posts
190 upvotes
St. John's, NL
So if I want to stream these games from my desktop gaming PC to the TV in my living room, I would need a Nvidia shield TV?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9367 posts
6730 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm I already have 1-3 but I guess $25 for 4-6 is a good deal considering those games go for like $30 each on consoles