Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Jackbox Summer Party Bundle (Packs 1-6 & Drawful 2) - $25

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 10:38 am
[OP]
Jan 5, 2006
432 posts
778 upvotes
Hamilton
ReeGee wrote: Hmm I already have 1-3 but I guess $25 for 4-6 is a good deal considering those games go for like $30 each on consoles
This is for Steam only. You should get a seperate code for each game, so you could resell 1-3.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9441 posts
6897 upvotes
Toronto
superdave316 wrote: This is for Steam only. You should get a seperate code for each game, so you could resell 1-3.
Ya I already had a bunch of it from the previous Jackbox humble bundle from a couple years ago but this was still easily worth it for the newer ones. I'll probably just gift the extra keys to friends or family
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1212 posts
903 upvotes
London, ON
Jmartin22 wrote: So if I want to stream these games from my desktop gaming PC to the TV in my living room, I would need a Nvidia shield TV?
Definitely don't need a Shield. There are a variety of options.

You could use Steam's streaming functions. For your TV device, you'd need something that can run the Steam client, or the Steam Link app.
https://store.steampowered.com/remoteplay/#anywhere

Other game stream options could be Parsec, Moonlight.

Or you could stream from your desktop PC using a more broad-use video streaming service like Twitch, Skype, Discord (I think), probably Jitsi or Zoom. One hiccup with a more general stream setup without direct control of your desktop PC would be setting up Jackbox games, navigating menus. But once you're actually in and playing the individual games, that's generally controlled with a phone or other device via a web browser.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12281 posts
6066 upvotes
Jmartin22 wrote: So if I want to stream these games from my desktop gaming PC to the TV in my living room, I would need a Nvidia shield TV?
Or if you have hdmi out on your desktop just run a cable to your tv.Thats if your desktop is close.
When we do large family game night from different homes we use discord and a laptop for streaming and a chromecast to the tv. Sound sometimes sounds like a robot though. Hard to understand the voices but no lag.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6311 posts
3577 upvotes
Run the games on a laptop with wireless mouse and keyboard.

Connect using HDMI to TV is the best way to do it.

It may look clunky, but that will ensure no lag or delay.

If you're talking about doing it over Zoom or something similar, then screen sharing is a decent way of doing it.
Apr 29, 2007
903 posts
611 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Great deal!

I already have most of these. Our family usually plays Trivia murder party2, drawful 2, and mad verse.

These games are great to play with friends and families online. It'll be something to do with the coming 4th wave and re-lockdown :twisted:
Oct 6, 2017
115 posts
65 upvotes
You Dont Know Jack vol 1-4, tv, movies, sports, headrush all seem to be keyboard and 3 players max

Drawful2, quiplash, and fibbage are smartphones and 8 players max

party pack 1-7 seem to be smartphones, 8 players as well from what ive seen
[OP]
Jan 5, 2006
432 posts
778 upvotes
Hamilton
Counut wrote: You Dont Know Jack vol 1-4, tv, movies, sports, headrush all seem to be keyboard and 3 players max

Drawful2, quiplash, and fibbage are smartphones and 8 players max

party pack 1-7 seem to be smartphones, 8 players as well from what ive seen
You Don't Know Jack in party packs 1 and 5 allow multiple players to play on smartphones
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20191 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Got it a few days ago just for Party pack 4 5 and 6. The rest I gave away as I had them from a previous bundle. Still totally worth it even just for those three price wise.

For those discussing how to actually play these. What I always do is just create a twitch stream of the game and have everyone join that along with the web page. Pretty much the only use of twitch I don't consider a total waste of time. :)
Dec 11, 2020
9 posts
6 upvotes
I picked this bundle up for $25.13!

Thanks OP, I've always hated relying on my friend Paul to host these, now I can host whenever I want!
Dec 17, 2017
36 posts
11 upvotes
killimanj3ro wrote: Drawful 2 Code up for grabs: 7C6CV-GLVAC-D5QTE
Thank you all for this thread.

Here's another Drawful 2 code:
9H0DG-W3BQ3-E4G63
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1258 posts
713 upvotes
Great bundle. Can't wait to try these! Are they only multiplayer?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1572 posts
459 upvotes
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Great bundle. Can't wait to try these! Are they only multiplayer?
From what I have played, yes.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
Any way to play these on remote servers? Beats having to lug around a laptop, power adapter, HDMI cable, wireless keyboard to a friend's place to play.
Dec 22, 2007
865 posts
860 upvotes
GTA
Great deal! Good find OP!