2291 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto

[HUMBLE BUNDLE] Love themed books

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
February 15, 2018
There's many excellent books to choose from, especially works by the one and only Chuck Tingle.

The titles included in this bundle are:

I'm Gay For My Living Billionaire Jetplane

Lonely Author Pounded By Dinosaur Social Media Followers

Angry Man Pounded by the Fear of His Latent Gayness Over a Dinosaur Transitioning Into a Unicorn

There's A Bitcoin In my Butt and He is Handsome

Oh, and there are other books available too.
3 replies
Mar 30, 2011
541 posts
142 upvotes
North York
Here’s the synopsis for the dinosaur unicorn one. I am literally so confused right now lol...
When Carl’s bro sends him photos of a hot and sexy unicorn, he cant help getting turned on. But when Carl discovers that the unicorn of his dreams was once reality star and athlete, Bort Jenkins, a former tyrannosaurus rex from the show Borting Up With The Dinosaurs, Carl’s whole world turns upside down.

Terrified that he may be dinosexual, conservative Carl is now thrown into a whirlwind of self-destruction, culminating in a literal encounter with his sexual identity fears.

Soon enough, Carl finds himself in a hot gay gangbang with his physically manifested bigotry. But will this extreme pounding be enough to help this Carl learn that real love takes many forms?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2291 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
neverless wrote: Here’s the synopsis for the dinosaur unicorn one. I am literally so confused right now lol...
That sounds amazing. Too bad they're all e-books otherwise I would've bought the actual physical books as gifts for my friends.
Nov 7, 2014
859 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The text sounds AI generated