2590 posts
1291 upvotes
Toronto

[HUMBLE BUNDLE] Love themed books

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
February 15, 2018
There's many excellent books to choose from, especially works by the one and only Chuck Tingle.

The titles included in this bundle are:

I'm Gay For My Living Billionaire Jetplane

Lonely Author Pounded By Dinosaur Social Media Followers

Angry Man Pounded by the Fear of His Latent Gayness Over a Dinosaur Transitioning Into a Unicorn

There's A Bitcoin In my Butt and He is Handsome

Oh, and there are other books available too.
3 replies
Mar 30, 2011
541 posts
142 upvotes
North York
Here’s the synopsis for the dinosaur unicorn one. I am literally so confused right now lol...
When Carl’s bro sends him photos of a hot and sexy unicorn, he cant help getting turned on. But when Carl discovers that the unicorn of his dreams was once reality star and athlete, Bort Jenkins, a former tyrannosaurus rex from the show Borting Up With The Dinosaurs, Carl’s whole world turns upside down.

Terrified that he may be dinosexual, conservative Carl is now thrown into a whirlwind of self-destruction, culminating in a literal encounter with his sexual identity fears.

Soon enough, Carl finds himself in a hot gay gangbang with his physically manifested bigotry. But will this extreme pounding be enough to help this Carl learn that real love takes many forms?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2590 posts
1291 upvotes
Toronto
neverless wrote: Here’s the synopsis for the dinosaur unicorn one. I am literally so confused right now lol...
That sounds amazing. Too bad they're all e-books otherwise I would've bought the actual physical books as gifts for my friends.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1094 posts
747 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The text sounds AI generated

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)