Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Luminar 4 & Aurora HDR: AI Powered Photo Editor Bundle $1.32 - $33.20 ($729 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2021 3:31 pm
Deal Addict
May 14, 2002
1975 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
Spyder187 wrote: I bought it but on my Windows machine (very recent i7, 2080gtx), it goes splash screen then doesn't open. I tried solutions online for half hour and gave up a few days ago. I really should go try to get it to work. I ended up installing the trial version on my macbook pro (8 years old) and it runs but really would rather use it on my main machine. Anyone have similar issues?
I've not had a piece of software crash on me in years. Luminar instantly crashes if I try to move the tiny default window on the screen. It does seem to work in maximized screen.
I wouldn't get this if you are on PC and don't care to waste time troubleshooting.

p.s. Tried Aurora HDR, that one straight up crashes on startup.
Last edited by vladislav on Dec 2nd, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
neltron3030 wrote: These were edited with Aurora HDR - first two were single exposures and the last was from three exposures.

do they automatically edit the picture for you? if I use my iPhone to take a picture and then use the program, will I have similar pictures like you?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
3181 posts
523 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: do they automatically edit the picture for you? if I use my iPhone to take a picture and then use the program, will I have similar pictures like you?
Still need to capture the original image correctly in a RAW format. You can choose automatic 'presets' or 'looks' in Aurora / Luminar. It isn't fully automatic and you still can maintain control.
Jun 7, 2008
348 posts
30 upvotes
I just bought it but how many computer can I install on? I would like to install on my windows and 2 mac machine. How to check the license?
Mar 11, 2013
811 posts
812 upvotes
Brampton
keroma wrote: I just bought it but how many computer can I install on? I would like to install on my windows and 2 mac machine. How to check the license?
You have 5 installations. Once you register, you can login to skylum website and they will have the product details along with licence count under my account.
Jun 7, 2008
348 posts
30 upvotes
duraikmurugan wrote: You have 5 installations. Once you register, you can login to skylum website and they will have the product details along with licence count under my account.
Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1045 posts
895 upvotes
Kanata
Anyone know the best way to batch process in Aurora then Luminar. Right now I'm batch processing in Aurora using Essential Natural, saving to TIFF. Then will batch process in Luminar.
Dec 10, 2017
165 posts
150 upvotes
Hello I bought the bundle and I installed it fine but when I go to open it, it won't open. Just bought a new laptop so that's not the issue. Anyone can help?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Ramzkh wrote: Hello I bought the bundle and I installed it fine but when I go to open it, it won't open. Just bought a new laptop so that's not the issue. Anyone can help?
Did you run as administrator? Try restarting the computer before running again.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Dec 10, 2017
165 posts
150 upvotes
CCHIPSS wrote: Did you run as administrator? Try restarting the computer before running again.
I got it installed I was missing C++ software.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
Bundle was extended to January 7, 2021 so now have a few more weeks to make any decision for those on the fence. OP updated.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
the hardware scanning tool doesn't work for me. it shows an error after scanning for a couple of minutes. This is with a fresh install of windows too
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
warpdrive wrote: yes, had both threads open and posted in the wrong one.
Gotcha. Replied in the other thread.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1485 posts
566 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: do they automatically edit the picture for you? if I use my iPhone to take a picture and then use the program, will I have similar pictures like you?
Haha, that's exactly what I prefer to do. For me photography is a hobby and I'd hate to fire up the PC every time to edit photos, either taken with the iPhone or my Sony mirror-less. iPhone's auto editing plus some manual fine-tuning do the trick most of the time. Are there any decent iOS apps that can do a better job than the native photo app?
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Mar 18, 2013
530 posts
1165 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have this on a Mac M1? Any issues with either Luminar AI or 4?
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Henry626 wrote: Anyone have this on a Mac M1? Any issues with either Luminar AI or 4?
I installed it on my MacBook Air M1 without any issues installing or running the software. The issue is all the Addon packs which will not install as downloaded.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)