West Vancouver
Wow that's a crazy good deal.
😎Don't forget to like, subscribe, comment, share and retweet 😎
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19635 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Not interested this month. I bought Demon's Souls way back in the day and tried my best to like it but the whole concept was just lost on me. Not a big fan of japanese games in general, really.
Dec 10, 2005
191 posts
77 upvotes
I loved the series but it is rage inducing. I don't have the patience. Can't beat the deal though for $12. The game itself is $66 on steam I think, and the dlc is another $14.
Kinda wish I hadn't skipped this February. Tacoma is on my wishlist. But i didn't want Civ and already have Owl Boy.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8548 posts
5437 upvotes
Toronto
not_sorry wrote: I loved the series but it is rage inducing. I don't have the patience. Can't beat the deal though for $12.
Same here but I figure on PC at least you can cheat if you get stuck and just enjoy the graphics and exploration of it
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19635 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
not_sorry wrote: I loved the series but it is rage inducing. I don't have the patience. Can't beat the deal though for $12. The game itself is $66 on steam I think, and the dlc is another $14.
Kinda wish I hadn't skipped this February. Tacoma is on my wishlist. But i didn't want Civ and already have Owl Boy.
The game has been as low as $5.99 USD on IndieGala, it's not really that amazing of a deal.
Nov 24, 2008
452 posts
56 upvotes
London
When was it $5.99 is there a site we can look at to tell (was debating getting this for my kids but perhaps I should just wait a little longer?)
Mar 20, 2012
617 posts
493 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
trayton wrote: When was it $5.99 is there a site we can look at to tell (was debating getting this for my kids but perhaps I should just wait a little longer?)
Why do you hate your kids? LoL
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2079 posts
1559 upvotes
Montreal
trayton wrote: When was it $5.99 is there a site we can look at to tell (was debating getting this for my kids but perhaps I should just wait a little longer?)
IsThereAnyDeal.com shows that it was at the end of April, but it doesn't look like it was that price for long so it might have been a price error or something.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19635 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
clee290 wrote: IsThereAnyDeal.com shows that it was at the end of April, but it doesn't look like it was that price for long so it might have been a price error or something.
Either way it is not that hard to come across this for around what the bundle costs. I'm not saying the bundle is a bad deal, especially considering some DLC is included (plus some other random stuff coming) just that you can't treat this like you're getting a $60 game. Of course whether it's a deal or not depends on whether or not you'll actually like the game and I suspect anybody who actually likes these games would have already bought it by now. I think there is only a small chance somebody buying this not knowing what it is will actually get their moneys worth.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2007 posts
2029 upvotes
I have always wanted to try this series, despite knowing I probably don't the time or patience to actually play or like it. I'll give it a go for $12. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2079 posts
1559 upvotes
Montreal
BinaryJay wrote: Either way it is not that hard to come across this for around what the bundle costs. I'm not saying the bundle is a bad deal, especially considering some DLC is included (plus some other random stuff coming) just that you can't treat this like you're getting a $60 game. Of course whether it's a deal or not depends on whether or not you'll actually like the game and I suspect anybody who actually likes these games would have already bought it by now. I think there is only a small chance somebody buying this not knowing what it is will actually get their moneys worth.
I mean, okay. I was just replying to the user who was asking when the deal was and I added in that it was probably a price error. I wasn't arguing against your point of view of this bundle.
May 28, 2009
146 posts
107 upvotes
To put it in perspective, the base game alone was $16.62 CAD on Steam this Christmas. They still wanted about full price for the two DLCs (~$30). So getting the base game plus one of the DLCs for $12 USD is a great deal. I'm kind of kicking myself for buying from Steam, but I've already sunk 60 hours into it so I can't complain too much...
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1795 posts
602 upvotes
clee290 wrote: IsThereAnyDeal.com shows that it was at the end of April, but it doesn't look like it was that price for long so it might have been a price error or something.
They did send out an e-mail advertising the price, but like you said, it wasn't available for too long. If you look at the dates and times on IsThereAnyDeal, it was $60 on April 27th at 5pm, changed to $5.99 the next day at 12:36pm and was back to $60 by 1pm.

If you got it for that price, that's great, but it's not really the 'low price'.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4856 posts
2257 upvotes
I subscribed last month for Civ 6, will this be included or it's next month's?
Sep 2, 2007
438 posts
154 upvotes
i gave up on 2 almost immediately and sank ten hours into 3, don't plan on picking it up again. finished demon's and 100% Dark Souls 1, so i think i am completely burned out on this series. never played bloodbourne. 3 is pretty tough, Demon's is the easiest. they all have the same mechanics so it's pretty interchangeable, so might as well start with 3.
if you enjoy the formula, the first one you play will leave the biggest impression on you, and it ends up being your favorite in the series.