19.22$
Savings:
80%
Expiry:
February 2, 2022
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
Seems to includes almost all DLC and the ESport expansion on top of the base game.

You can also have smaller bundles for less:
  • Base game only @1.27$
  • Base game + 3 DLCs @8.02$
I believe bundle price varies a bit over time so it could fluctuate since post.
21 replies
Apr 7, 2021
24 posts
24 upvotes
Thanks.
Good at preparing myself to apply a job in Canada computer
Oct 10, 2008
120 posts
472 upvotes
Got it for free on Epic...played a solid hour before uninstalling. Gets pretty repetitive after the 4th job...the thrill of holding a mouse button to unscrew a bunch of bolts got tiring real quick.
Aug 19, 2013
969 posts
989 upvotes
TORONTO
Onlyforvpnwong wrote: Thanks.
Pop quiz! If a customer comes to pick up a rtx 3070 from an online order - what do you do?

A) Refuse to sell the GPU unless the customer also buys a PSU
B) Raise the price on the spot and come up with a story about demand and price fluctuation
C) Force the customer to buy a bundle with whatever parts that don't sell.
D) all of the above
Nov 20, 2014
109 posts
175 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
saudor wrote: Pop quiz! If a customer comes to pick up a rtx 3070 from an online order - what do you do?

B) Raise the price on the spot and come up with a story about demand and price fluctuation
D) all of the above

Its always, D. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1640 posts
723 upvotes
Came here looking for the joke about the only place one can get a RTX card.

Left disappointed.....
almasyseifer wrote: You can finally get your 3000 series GPU
There you lazy bastards! Face With Tears Of Joy
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D
Oct 1, 2020
642 posts
1111 upvotes
saudor wrote: Pop quiz! If a customer comes to pick up a rtx 3070 from an online order - what do you do?

D) all of the above
E) Bundle an exploding gigabyte PSU along with the GPU so you can fry the poor idiot's entire computer and cause his house to catch on fire.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8912 posts
5993 upvotes
Toronto
Canadianmist wrote: Got it for free on Epic...played a solid hour before uninstalling. Gets pretty repetitive after the 4th job...the thrill of holding a mouse button to unscrew a bunch of bolts got tiring real quick.
You can actually get an upgrade that makes them instant and there generally is progression if you stick with it but if you don't like it then it is what it is. I personally enjoy this game a lot as just a passive background activity while I listen to podcasts.

That said OP is a goof for advertising the $20 all DLC bundle in the title instead of just the $1.27 it costs for a steam key for the base game which is a good deal if anyone prefers to own and play the game on Steam instead of Epic
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11447 posts
5472 upvotes
Canadianmist wrote: Got it for free on Epic...played a solid hour before uninstalling. Gets pretty repetitive after the 4th job...the thrill of holding a mouse button to unscrew a bunch of bolts got tiring real quick.
Same here got a couple hours into it that i wont get back and its all the same over and over.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jul 31, 2007
928 posts
803 upvotes
the DLCs are pointless, they are purely cosmetics except for the esport one.

fun game but they need to update the campaign to use the latest parts.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
7632 posts
7722 upvotes
Onlyforvpnwong wrote: Thanks.
Oh please, you'd be overqualified for a job there if you got good at this game. :)
Aug 1, 2016
417 posts
746 upvotes

D) all of the above
You forgot the "forcing the optional in-store warranty down the customer's throat" part.
Feb 28, 2006
401 posts
330 upvotes
I already felt it's a bother to rebuild and troubleshoot my PCs, so I don't see the appeal on playing a game to do that even more.

What's next, an IKEA furniture building sim?
Aug 23, 2011
46 posts
111 upvotes
Vancouver
quantized light wrote: I already felt it's a bother to rebuild and troubleshoot my PCs, so I don't see the appeal on playing a game to do that even more.

What's next, an IKEA furniture building sim?
It already exists: IKEA Home Planner
Aug 24, 2016
796 posts
644 upvotes
Idiots will buy anything nowadays labeled simulator.
Feb 29, 2016
460 posts
320 upvotes
Ottawa
Might get this as I contemplate building my next PC and being more helpful to my kids who need help with their systems. For someone who's never tinkered, this could be the best 1$ I could spend if it sets my head right about the basic guts of a PC.

But I guess that makes me an "idiot" according to some of the sizzle chests on here....phhht
Jan 4, 2019
690 posts
422 upvotes
zylonite wrote: Much better immersive experience and it's free:

https://pcpartpicker.com/
RetiredRFDer wrote: Might get this as I contemplate building my next PC and being more helpful to my kids who need help with their systems. For someone who's never tinkered, this could be the best 1$ I could spend if it sets my head right about the basic guts of a PC.

But I guess that makes me an "idiot" according to some of the sizzle chests on here....phhht
PC part picker is great. I also recommend using it to start to understand how things work and the game will help with the physical building and connection side. Only thing you'll be missing is the actual muscle memory feeling of clicking on pci and ram sticks or screwing down mobos....
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1296 posts
544 upvotes
Brandon
For me since I cannot afford to build a new PC now, this is an affordable for me to build one! Worried Face
Last edited by dboyman5 on Jan 21st, 2022 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.