Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] Pro video & audio: Video Pro X, Vegas 16, ACID Music Studio, Music Maker & Sound Forge - $1.30-$32.68 ($845 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2020 11:38 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1971 posts
3551 upvotes

[Humble Bundle] Pro video & audio: Video Pro X, Vegas 16, ACID Music Studio, Music Maker & Sound Forge - $1.30-$32.68 ($845 off)

Deal Link:
Price:
$1-$33
Savings:
$845, 96%
Expiry:
December 24, 2020
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle

Humble Bundle has for sale again this year some excellent audio creation and video editing software in the REBundle: Your Sounds. Your Movies. Professional Video and Audio Creation bundle. You can purchase this bundle in three different tiers depending on the software you are looking for, from $1.30 to (as of this writing) $32.68. The value of this software is listed at $678 US or $877 CAD, so this sale is 96% or $845 off retail pricing.

"Back by popular demand! Create your own movies along with your own music. With VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum your videos can turn into real movies - very easy but still professional. For an even higher quality, Video Pro X provides everything you need to perform at your highest level. Once you’re done editing your video, you can back it up with your very own music. For fast but effective results, use Music Maker and create loop-based songs without any experience. To personalize your songs down to the smallest detail, ACID Music Studio is here to assist you. Once the creative work is done, finish your music with Sound Forge Audio Studio, the perfect tool for mixing and mastering."

There are 3 different tiers you can purchase in this bundle:

For $1.30:
MAGIX Music Maker
MAGIX Music Maker $19.99 US ($25.84 CAD) In-App Voucher
MAGIX Music Maker $9.99 US ($12.92 CAD) In-App Voucher
Simply create music - without former experience
Fulfil your dream of being a music producer and get started right away. Pick sounds from a massive collection of high quality beats, tunes and vocals. Combine them with a whole library of software instruments and apply professional effects. How does your creativity sound like?

Current average of $22.09:
ACID Music Studio 11 (MSRP: $59.99 US, $77.56 CAD)
Soundpool: 90s Hip Hop - Complete Bundle (MSRP: $49.99 US, $64.61 CAD)
"Become a producer and take full control. ACID Music Studio helps you get started in loop-based music production. It's easy: Simply drop a beat on the Timeline and begin. The software accomplishes tasks normally carried out by a professional, so you can concentrate fully on making music. ACID Music Studio accompanies you every step of the way. Compose, edit and mix your tracks like a pro in minutes with the help of integrated tutorials."

Current average of $32.68:
Video Pro X11 (MSRP: $399.00 US, $515.68 CAD)
"MAGIX Video Pro X11 is one-of-a-kind editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. A perfect symbiosis of sophisticated cutting tools, powerful performance and detailed editing functions guarantee perfect image and audio quality. Take your filmmaking workflow to the next level and xperience dynamic video editing that's truly one-of-a-kind."

VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum (MSRP: $79.99 US, $103.38 CAD)
"VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum offers our most robust feature set ever. Create beautiful professional-level videos quickly and intuitively with focused editing modes to guide your workflow. Or switch to power-user mode for the complete set of professional tools—like powerful motion tracking and video stabilization—and work even faster. Rough cut and comp your ideas quickly with dynamic storyboard tools. Automatically save after every edit and backup your project so you never lose work. GPU and hardware acceleration provide smooth editing, playback, and file creation. Innovative, powerful, and easy to learn and use—nothing powers your videos like VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum!"

SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 (MSRP: $59.99 US, $77.53 CAD)
"SOUND FORGE - DEFINE THE EDGE The legendary high definition audio editor is one of the leading worldwide solutions for audio editing. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 offers an impressive range of features for both first-time and professional users – along with a completely redesigned user interface and brand new functions such as the Event tool for more flexible editing of audio files and the option of editing files with up to 6 channels."

--

Do note: As always, Humble Bundle supports charities with your purchase. In this bundle's case, they are supporting HFC and/or the American Cancer Society. During checkout make sure you expand the " Choose where your money goes" option below your payment as you can adjust the sliders to donate as much or as little of your purchase to these charities, the developer or Humble itself. You can also purchase this bundle for more than the maximum amount needed for Tier 3, then send as much as you desire to these important charities using this process. Here is an example:

Visit these important charities to learn more:

HFC - Bringing Light to Alzheimer's
https://wearehfc.org
"HFC is a nonprofit movement, led by Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller Rogen, whose mission is to care for families facing this disease, educate young people about living a brain-healthy life, and activate the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates."

American Cancer Society
https://www.cancer.org
"At the American Cancer Society, we’re on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until we do, we’ll be funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients, and spreading the word about prevention. All so you can live longer — and better."

Last edited by Elrondolio on Dec 3rd, 2020 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
12 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1971 posts
3551 upvotes
Updated the OP with descriptions, links and instructions on how to increase your charity donation during purchase, if feeling generous and you support these great charities.
Oct 8, 2005
879 posts
103 upvotes
Pardon my ignorance but is there a way to know if these are for Mac or is this a PC only thing?
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11278 posts
660 upvotes
Ottawa
redi2roc wrote: Pardon my ignorance but is there a way to know if these are for Mac or is this a PC only thing?
The screenshots of the programs seem to only show the Windows icon, so I would assume not.
- Absolute
Jan 14, 2018
4 posts
3 upvotes
Are these apps the latest in what you can get? This looks too good?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1971 posts
3551 upvotes
redi2roc wrote: Pardon my ignorance but is there a way to know if these are for Mac or is this a PC only thing?
Absolute wrote: The screenshots of the programs seem to only show the Windows icon, so I would assume not.
This particular Humble bundle is Windows only. @Absolute is right, you can tell from the icons in the lower right of each thumbnail on the purchase page.
Last edited by Elrondolio on Dec 2nd, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1971 posts
3551 upvotes
RobertS271713 wrote: Are these apps the latest in what you can get? This looks too good?
It's mixed. Humble always sells these type of bundles every year and they are almost always one version behind current releases. That's what makes these such valuable collections of software as you pay very little and can either qualify for far less expensive upgrade pricing right away after purchase or upgrade every year inexpensively via Humble and remain a year behind current releases. There are exceptions, of course, where some bundled software can be current releases. In this case, these are current:

Music Maker
ACID Music Studio

The rest is one version behind:

Video Pro X11
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13
Dec 19, 2018
88 posts
107 upvotes
RobertS271713 wrote: Are these apps the latest in what you can get? This looks too good?
Music Maker is current. it's the base version and it's a free app anyway. It only comes with very limited instruments and effects. Pretty much anything you want to use are DLC and they milk you from their app store. The bundle does give you some vouchers to spend in the store. And if you move up to 2nd tier, you also get that 90's Hip Hop Soundpool collection that can be added to the base version of Music Maker.

ACID Music Studio 11 is also current.

The rest are one version behind.
Mar 11, 2003
343 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Ordered the full tiered package. I use Acid and Vegas regularly, and I'm interested in trying Video ProX11
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2424 posts
1349 upvotes
Dayum I absolutely LOVED ACID Pro 1+2, Soundforge, etc. I remember when audio softwares were $600-$1000 each and we gladly paid for the pleasure.
Last edited by razrsharp on Dec 2nd, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2773 posts
5481 upvotes
Seeing ACID brings me back to the ACID planet days when I thought I could DJ.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1971 posts
3551 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: Seeing ACID brings me back to the ACID planet days when I thought I could DJ.
So, you're having an ACID flashback? Yeah, I've had'em too. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1971 posts
3551 upvotes
wiseblood wrote: Thanks OP. Ordered the full tiered package. I use Acid and Vegas regularly, and I'm interested in trying Video ProX11
Would love to hear your impressions of Video Pro X as I've never used it. All the best.