Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Sid Meier’s Ultimate Collection Holiday Encore - $20.42

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2022 5:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes

[Humble Bundle] Sid Meier’s Ultimate Collection Holiday Encore - $20.42

Deal Link:
Price:
$20.42
Savings:
$618.30
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
f09eecb2a033328380c1d7a44ab1ac6eec24_912cr476[1].jpg

Humble Bundle has a holiday encore for their Sid Meier’s Ultimate Collection bundle from February of 2022 for $20.42 in support of Trees, Water & People. If you like strategy games and don't own Civ VI yet (or Civ V, Civ IV or Civ III), this is the bundle to get. These Steam keys are limited and may run out so now would be the time.

If you purchase this bundle, before checkout make sure to click the "Adjust Donation" drop box on the bottom right, then choose "Custom Amount". You can then adjust the sliders to give as much as $17.35 (of the $20.42 of the purchase price... or choose more to support this charity!). Humble supports this very worth charity through the Paypal Giving Fund.
** See at the bottom of this post for more info on Trees, Water & People.

From Humble:

A treasury of strategy & sim games from the master
Back for a holiday encore—command the fates of civilizations and plunder the high seas in this incredible bundle of games from legendary designer Sid Meier!

This collection of career-defining games features two decades worth of Sid Meier’s Civilization titles, including the latest entry Civilization VI—plus a wealth of expansions and add-on content that give you new civs and scenarios to play. Sail the Caribbean the modern classic Sid Meier’s Pirates!, and discover some of the most influential strategy games and sims ever made—all while supporting the charity Trees, Water & People!

Quantities for our Holiday Encore game bundles are highly limited, and this bundle will no longer be available for purchase after supplies run out. If you purchase the bundle, please be aware that keys may not be immediately available for certain games; we appreciate your patience while we work to restock them.

Steam Game Keys included in this bundle:

• Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm DLC
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Rise and Fall DLC
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Khmer & Indonesia Double Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization V: The Complete Edition
  • Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (includes Civilization IV: Colonization remake)
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth™ - The Collection
  • Sid Meier's Starships
  • Sid Meier's Pirates!
  • Sid Meier's Railroads!
  • Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol
  • Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
  • Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic)
  • Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic)

** Trees, Water & People is guided by the philosophy that the best way to fight climate change is to involve local people directly in the design and implementation of environmental and economic development initiatives. Our mission is to improve lives by helping communities to protect, conserve, and manage their natural resources.

For over twenty years, Trees, Water & People has been a leader in the design and implementation of programs that produce tangible benefits for people and the planet. Today, our work is more urgent than ever, as climate change threatens the livelihoods of millions of people in our region.
Last edited by Elrondolio on Dec 14th, 2022 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
47 replies
Aug 29, 2010
770 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty much unlimited hours of gameplay for that value. I wish they had the Switch version on sale though, would be nice to play the game mobile.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes
Lemonylol wrote: Pretty much unlimited hours of gameplay for that value. I wish they had the Switch version on sale though, would be nice to play the game mobile.
I agree, this is pretty much unlimited hours of play.. specially if you include Civ V, IV and III in the calculus (all still very good experiences). VI with the expansions alone I've spent hundreds of hours playing. Civ VI runs very well on the Steam Deck as there are controller configs that are seamless, but some of the text is pretty small to read with my old eyes. Still, great experience on the Steam Deck!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2012
5122 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Worth it for Colonization by itself - though you can buy that on GOG quite cheaply!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes
silky28 wrote: Worth it for Colonization by itself - though you can buy that on GOG quite cheaply!
Yeah, I love the remake too. Here's a synopsis for anyone interested:

Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2008
1354 posts
732 upvotes
I have a Deck and I've never played Civ before. Is it worth getting this bundle to try it out?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes
dgege wrote: I have a Deck and I've never played Civ before. Is it worth getting this bundle to try it out?
In my opinion, absolutely. While some of the text is a bit small, you can use the built in zoom shortcut to read when required. Mostly it plays great on the Deck thanks to it's touchpad controls and is still one of the most addicting, hard to put down games once you get in to it.

Here's a bit of gameplay of Civ V on a Deck (same kind of deal with Civ VI):

Aug 29, 2010
770 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
dgege wrote: I have a Deck and I've never played Civ before. Is it worth getting this bundle to try it out?
Yes. 5 is probably the best one to start with imo.
Nov 8, 2008
890 posts
1111 upvotes
Great price, solid games, and seems like a good cause. Thanks OP. Had the Civ VI base game but I think it's worth it for the VI DLCs and V complete edition alone.
Apr 1, 2015
395 posts
173 upvotes
Oakville
so much nostalgia. wish they would remake Colonization

i still have the original box somewhere with the 3.5" diskettes
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes
MattSF wrote: so much nostalgia. wish they would remake Colonization

i still have the original box somewhere with the 3.5" diskettes
They did, in 2008 using the Civ IV engine. It's excellent. See the video I posted of it above.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1431 posts
1300 upvotes
ON
Elrondolio wrote: They did, in 2008 using the Civ IV engine. It's excellent. See the video I posted of it above.
Probably the hidden gem, that Colonization remake. IMHO, a much better game than Civ VI.
Unrelated to this sale, but if someone likes 4X, they may want to look at Terra Invicta, a 4X like no other.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes
RaidZero wrote: Probably the hidden gem, that Colonization remake. IMHO, a much better game than Civ VI.
Unrelated to this sale, but if someone likes 4X, they may want to look at Terra Invicta, a 4X like no other.
Cool, thanks for the recommendation of Terra Invicta. Looks deep and fun (MOO meets GalCiv meets Sins of a Solar Empire, etc). Hopefully goes on sale this Xmas.
Apr 26, 2005
119 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you able to gift the steam keys or are they tied to your steam account?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4542 posts
10422 upvotes
dave009 wrote: Are you able to gift the steam keys or are they tied to your steam account?
The keys are giftable as they're straight up Steam keys you manually enter via Steam's Game Menu - Activate Product. You can also buy the entire bundle and gift it to someone else (Humble sends via their email).
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
1869 posts
2100 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
ADenariusSaved wrote: Thanks! Wish they had 1 and 2 but I guess I gotta get it from abandonware.
Might be related to the age of the software; I came across discussions that suggested the 16-bit code cannot run on Windows 10/11. I don't know enough in that respect to validate the claims.
Dec 7, 2013
883 posts
870 upvotes
Quebec
tvisforme wrote: Might be related to the age of the software; I came across discussions that suggested the 16-bit code cannot run on Windows 10/11. I don't know enough in that respect to validate the claims.
You don't run the code on Win 10/11, you run it in a dosbox VM and it works perfectly

There are guides out there for that
May 23, 2009
160 posts
294 upvotes
Montreal
Lemonylol wrote: Pretty much unlimited hours of gameplay for that value. I wish they had the Switch version on sale though, would be nice to play the game mobile.
It's on iPad if you have one. It's actually my favourite way of playing it.