Expired Hot Deals

Humble Bundle

Square Enix Action Games Sale - Up to 90% off sales (features Outriders)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2021 9:41 am
[OP]
Feb 25, 2020
220 posts
507 upvotes

[Humble Bundle] Square Enix Action Games Sale - Up to 90% off sales (features Outriders)

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 90%
Expiry:
June 3, 2021
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
All games are redeemable on Steam
[removed for signature violation, do not repost]
8 replies
Oct 11, 2014
334 posts
252 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Outriders super fun playing with friends.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5508 posts
3626 upvotes
Toronto
sobig wrote: outriders is the same price on steam and 45.49 on cdkey with HELL’S RANGERS CONTENT PACK
https://www.cdkeys.com/outriders-hells- ... rrency=CAD
It's worth noting that CDKeys is not an authorized reseller and Humble is. That said, CDkeys is supposedly one of the, if not the, most reliable of the gray market sellers but that still means you're not directly supporting the developers nor is it strictly risk free. What one does with that information is up to them but I feel it's important to bring it up.
Jun 10, 2011
640 posts
610 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote: It's worth noting that CDKeys is not an authorized reseller and Humble is. That said, CDkeys is supposedly one of the, if not the, most reliable of the gray market sellers but that still means you're not directly supporting the developers nor is it strictly risk free. What one does with that information is up to them but I feel it's important to bring it up.
cdkey had to buy these Steam key somehow, they didn't steal it...
Dev did get their cut.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5508 posts
3626 upvotes
Toronto
sobig wrote: cdkey had to buy these Steam key somehow, they didn't steal it...
Dev did get their cut.
The price that cdkeys is selling Outriders for is below the ATL in Canada and it has never been bundled. Considering CDkeys isn't selling it at a loss out of the goodness of their hearts, it's safe to assume something shady was done to acquire the keys. My guess is likely acquiring keys from regions where prices are lower. Which means that while the devs got a cut, they don't get their full cut of the game. So yes, you are supporting a practice that hurts developers and potentially hurts customers in the regions which the keys are purchased in (since it can affect future regional pricing). There are also risks involved since Steam can invalidate a key if its determined to have been obtained in a way that violates the terms of service (which this does). So let's not pretend this is the best route for everyone. You can make your own decisions, others can make theirs, but it's important to inform customers exactly kind of site cdkeys is.
May 22, 2009
405 posts
356 upvotes
Canada
It might be helpful for some to know that aside from outsiders and marvels avengers this sale is all Just Cause and its DLC.
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3371 posts
3929 upvotes
Don't pay so much for this game. Just my personal opinion.

You can see why the steam player count drop drastically after launch, there's a reason for that.

The game itself is broken anyways. Apparently the launch build is more fun than what it is now.

It may be entertaining for first run through story campaign but after that, the game offers very little and honestly Dev team for Outriders is horrible and don't even listen to the community. People compare this game to anthem which I don't know much about because I never played anthem. The story btw is very weak and while originally started off interesting, felt rushed at the second half and finishes definitely on the weaker side.

At the current state. I would not pay over 40 dollars for this game. Especially for console.

The game has potential, but is ruined by poor Dev team that ignores community comments, failure to address bugs and crashes, and complete lack of endgame content.

Development has zero road map, there was no expansion or dlc planned. Basically what you buy is what you get so don't expect new content for the game to be created without it being sold as an expansion pack.

If you are bored and must buy for pc. Cdkeys.com is the way to go. It's also sad to note, people are now using trainers / cheats to address the games legendary drop rates to actually enjoy the game because Dev team ignores the community response and cannot fix the game or address bugs themselves without breaking the state of the game even more.

If I were to rate this game. Campaign mode play through would be 6/10, end game or replayabilty at this moment in time, 3/10. Overall rating I would think it's a 5/10 on a ranking scale. I think I am being generous too.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1395 posts
757 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I see not tomb raider games in this sale...