Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] [STEAM] The Darkness II FREE (EXPIRED, CLOSE THREAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2018 10:16 pm
Apr 19, 2012
252 posts
52 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks OP.

Seems like a fun game.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3906 posts
2776 upvotes
Markham
I just wanna know who gave the single solitary down vote against 128 upvotes? lol
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
Added it to all my accounts and shared with people I know so all good .. kind of ...

as well getting this game just adds another game to the backlog4life : S
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1190 posts
421 upvotes
Vaughan
Great game developed by Canada's own Digital Extremes team out of London, Ontario. I was just thinking about taking it for a spin last week when I watched the recent No Clip documentary on DE (with special focus on the Warframe series). Check it (part 1 anyway) out at:

Perfect timing. Thanks OP!

Mic
# D4HK
# FreeSpavor&KovrigNow
Aug 10, 2007
352 posts
87 upvotes
syntron wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 12:37 am
It says $5.99 now...
Same here. Watch out though, because Konowl might rage that we're not reading the first post properly. :facepalm:

OP states redemption deadline is April 11th, so if that has changed, info should be updated to reflect that.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6515 posts
3409 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
SloCan wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 10:49 am
Same here. Watch out though, because Konowl might rage that we're not reading the first post properly. :facepalm:

OP states redemption deadline is April 11th, so if that has changed, info should be updated to reflect that.
The code was free to claim for a limited time from the Humble Store (roughly 48hrs from when they first offered it).

Then you have until April 11th (generally 2 weeks for every free Humble game) to redeem and activate that code on Steam, after that it is invalid....poof.....gone.

This is how it works every time.
Aug 10, 2007
352 posts
87 upvotes
Woah! wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 2:13 pm
The code was free to claim for a limited time from the Humble Store (roughly 48hrs from when they first offered it).

Then you have until April 11th (generally 2 weeks for every free Humble game) to redeem and activate that code on Steam, after that it is invalid....poof.....gone.

This is how it works every time.
I never used Humble before, so I was not aware of that at all. It's not like the thread title or body info indicates that at all, so it's quite easy to be led into thinking that that the game was free until April 11. Thanks for the heads up, though.
[OP]
Dec 8, 2014
96 posts
1258 upvotes
Markham, ON
SloCan wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 4:21 pm
I never used Humble before, so I was not aware of that at all. It's not like the thread title or body info indicates that at all, so it's quite easy to be led into thinking that that the game was free until April 11. Thanks for the heads up, though.
I'm editing the thread now. grab spec ops: the line in the meantime :) https://forums.redflagdeals.com/humble- ... #p29140805
CC NCIX