Price:
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
June 14, 2021
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
More offers from Humble Bundle
You might have it from previous giveaways, but it's a cool game and worth it if you don't have it yet. Must sign up for their newsletter to get it. Only good for a few days so grab it quick! Enjoy, guys! Key redeemable until June 18 on Steam.
Last edited by BYan on Jun 11th, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam: Sir Boors
PSN: Sir_Boors

It's a great time to be a nerd.
13 replies
Dec 22, 2008
725 posts
95 upvotes
London
sweet!!! Had my eye on this on and off. Thanks OP!
Feb 12, 2014
633 posts
1442 upvotes
vancouver
VillageIdiot wrote: Just use a throwaway email if you don't want to give out your real one.
you can't because you can only get the game if your account is linked to your steam or it will ask you to link steam account
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2148 posts
594 upvotes
Vaughan
How can you get a key instead of linking your steam account?
Sep 23, 2010
519 posts
1450 upvotes
T Dot
just an fyi this is the deluxe version, the previous giveaway was base game

The Deluxe Upgrade Pack of Surviving Mars provides ambitious colonists with a variety of new ways to customize their new homes and domes. New content includes:
The “Metropolis” Building Set:
Add some chrome to your dome with a shiny new visual upgrade to your infrastructure, providing you with chromatic skins for Oxygen Tanks, Water Towers, Fuel Refineries, and more.
Additonal Radio Station, "Quantum Sonics" :
An additional in-game radio station, with new music and chatter, comes exclusively with the Deluxe Edition.
Onyx Housing Skins:
Three alternative skins for residential housing structures allow you to add different flair and design to your colonies.
Art Book:
A 50+ page digital art book that give you a detailed look at the art and making of Surviving Mars.
Deluxe avatar and icon for the Paradox forums.
Wallpapers:
Beautiful artwork from Surviving Mars to decorate your computer desktop.
Sep 23, 2010
519 posts
1450 upvotes
T Dot
d_source wrote: How can you get a key instead of linking your steam account?
you should be able to just get the key and manually enter into steam w/o linking steam
Mar 6, 2013
270 posts
194 upvotes
Saint John, NB
Thanks OP. It did require me to link my Steam account in order to get the key but as soon as I activated it in Steam I went back in to my Humble Bundle account and very easily unlinked it.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2148 posts
594 upvotes
Vaughan
aquaman123 wrote: you should be able to just get the key and manually enter into steam w/o linking steam
And how exactly do you do that?
May 30, 2021
11 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks OP!
A couple of steps but completed with no problems. Voila!
Nov 22, 2017
23 posts
12 upvotes
It does require you to connect your steam account before sending you an email with a completely independent key, which you may then enter in steam manually like any other key you bought.

So that is just a user/newsletter sign-up and data grab on their part. I unlinked and unsubbed from everything within 3 minutes of linking with them and entering the key. Basically a "let us get your data in exchange for this game" scenario.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3276 posts
787 upvotes
Free! Nice! lol
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂