Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Monthly] PC : Call of Duty WWII + Crash Bandicoot + Spyro - 12$US ***HOT***

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2019 5:27 pm
[OP]
Jan 26, 2012
295 posts
500 upvotes
Quebec

PC : Call of Duty WWII + Crash Bandicoot + Spyro - 12$US ***HOT***

Deal Link:
Price:
12$ (US)
Expiry:
November 1, 2019
Retailer:
Humble Monthly
After a few months being outdone by the Epic Store's completely free giveaways, the Humble Bundle Monthly strikes back!

Sub now (12$ US) and you get (to keep forever in your steam account even if you cancel the subscription) :

Capture.JPG

You also get additional games that will unlock when the next Humble Monthly is announced

Needless to say, you can cancel or pause your subscription at any time
(though you cannot cancel and get these games for free. Goes without saying but this is RFD, I know you guys look for those loopholes)
Last edited by benoittremblay on Oct 5th, 2019 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
27 replies
Dec 24, 2007
445 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow that is fantastic. I'm all in for this month's subscription. I was hoping to just buy Crash for this price
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19579 posts
6890 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I still have 19 months left prepaid from when they had that deal to get a year for $99. :/

It's too bad they sullied this month with call of duty... oh well.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes
wow crazy hot deal!
what to do I already have xbox game pass ultimate.
May 11, 2018
61 posts
36 upvotes
k7k5t8
BinaryJay wrote: It's too bad they sullied this month with call of duty... oh well.
Sell the key to a friend. This cod isn't great but was well liked amongst PC players because they did the mtx right and I guess for the most part the gun fights were decently balanced, unlike blackops4 where mtx was over powered for 2 weeks or more on new guns and still has this problem less than a month before this year's release of cod.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3805 posts
4008 upvotes
Ottawa
SO much fooking value just from Crash and Spyro alone, wow.

Already own both on PS4, but for this price I'll be happy to double dip.
Jun 27, 2017
309 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa
Already have CoD, but been wanting crash. For this price it alone will be worth it. Thanks
[OP]
Jan 26, 2012
295 posts
500 upvotes
Quebec
Batarang wrote: SO much fooking value just from Crash and Spyro alone, wow.

Already own both on PS4, but for this price I'll be happy to double dip.
I'm actually going to be triple dipping here, but I'll just sell my console versions. Maybe I'll keep Crash for posterity
Aug 20, 2009
322 posts
319 upvotes
Hot price for just Crash and Spyro. Time to relive my PS1 days!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes
loophole is refer yourself to another email and get the games for 12.00 plus 10.00 to your main account for referring a friend for their game store. it does involve creating another account. I don't believe you have to have a active account on the main email unless they changed it since I was doing it 4 months ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2656 posts
853 upvotes
Chatham
Is WWII the one that still has a campaign?
Feb 12, 2014
629 posts
1437 upvotes
vancouver
Tibbs wrote: Is WWII the one that still has a campaign?
yep has campaign that is much better then the recent call of duty's
is old school shooter tho so you have to heal with med kit and not just hide and wait for auto regeneration for campaign
Last edited by AllanT232 on Oct 5th, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 22, 2019
132 posts
222 upvotes
Wow, holy shit this is HOT! Loved these games as a kid. Played CTR the other day, and it's still **** hard! Thought I had garbage skills as a kid.. didn't know I'm still garbage as an adult. Disappointed But Relieved Face

All the Crash and Spyro games were amazing. All aboard the nostalgia train!
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 5th, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't bypass swear filter
Mar 19, 2015
361 posts
491 upvotes
Anyone else not get the WWII DLC? It says that those are region restricted and won’t even show me the keys for them.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2012
295 posts
500 upvotes
Quebec
Nypheral wrote: Anyone else not get the WWII DLC? It says that those are region restricted and won’t even show me the keys for them.
I wouldn't be surprised if those unlock further down the line for Canada. There's no reason to block us out of that bonus
Jun 28, 2019
74 posts
154 upvotes
Uranus
Nypheral wrote: Anyone else not get the WWII DLC? It says that those are region restricted and won’t even show me the keys for them.
Well, when I scroll down the page, under the part where it says "BONUS Additional Downloadable Content Included!", the fine print says:
"Packs only available in the US and UK."

But it's all cosmetic junk anyways. Calling cards, emblems and a helmet or some crap. Not much lost there!

$12 for a CoD is tempting but I never want to give them more money so the inner battle begins...
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2011
1097 posts
234 upvotes
hmm Dont have any of these games currently.

if I purchase today, unlock these games (steam keys?) then cancel right after it should be ok right? TIA.
Koodo client 10G / $60 Month.
Tangerine client.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2010
2134 posts
271 upvotes
Summerland
Finally! A humble monthly bundle that's actually good! This will be the first time I will sign up.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes
id love crash bandicoot if someone don't want it. but I guess that's the popular one.
Jun 2, 2011
474 posts
451 upvotes
I was gonna cancel my month to month after 3 months hitting pause on it, and forgetting Sept only to get a bundle of unknown crap looking titles. But I will keep it another month for the nostalgia :)