Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Humble Software REBundle Featuring Vegas Pro 15 for $33

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2019 8:44 am
Aug 10, 2009
12 posts
21 upvotes

Humble Software REBundle Featuring Vegas Pro 15 for $33

Deal Link:
Price:
$33
Expiry:
June 5, 2019
The Magix Creative Freedom bundle is back from Humble Bundle! For $33 you'll get Magix Vegas Pro Edit 15 (current version is 16), as well as Vegas Movie Studio 15, Sound Forge Audio Studio 12, Fastcut Plus Edition, Vegas DVD Architect, Hitfilm Movie Essentials and a $9.99 voucher for Producer Planet (whatever that is). I know, blah blah blah, vegas is a prosumer toy, blah blah blah, Premiere/FCP, blah blah blah, there are free editors out there. Whatever, Vegas is solid. This deal is a no brainer!
Last edited by friesonmyburger on May 14th, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40828 upvotes
Amazing deal! Could you please put the price in title?!!?

Thanks!!
hi :)
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
Anyone have keys they don't want? Would like to try some of the software, thank you!
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
I'm new to these humble bundle deals so have a couple of questions hopefully someone can answer:

1) Is this sony vegas pro 'edit' a watered down version of vegas pro compared to the full retail edition?

2) To install the software, is it a steam key, where I need to have steam or some other program running while using vegas?
Always hungry ;)
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
For everyone's benefit, while installing Fastcut Plus, from the 1$ tier, it also installs Music Maker at the same time.

It's an extra 1 Gb download. But this software is *not* included (requires a serial). So, I recommend you save yourself some time and bandwidth by unchecking the box to install Music Maker.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
How is Fastcut Plus for quick and dirty youtube video editing?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
I Bought it last time only used Vega 15 a few times but it seems good I like it Davinci Resolve is good too and FREE I edited my 4K drone vidoes with both some times.
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes
I bought camtasia last time and love their interface and intro/outro templates. I did some researches, but I couldn't find any templates included in the Vegas Pro 15. Guess that this is only for the professional who creates stuff from scratch?
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
Beware! You know the saying "If it's free, you're paying some other ways". Well, I installed the 1$ tier and now my computer keeps showing me popups for Magix sale promos, Magix hard drive cleanup sh*t, etc.

This software is crippled with adwares! Time to uninstall and cleanup.

EDIT: You might be fine by uninstalling Magix Connect, and any other Magix tool which was installed sneakily, and keeping only the ones you purchased.
https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/ ... 1#ca670846
Jul 30, 2007
114 posts
48 upvotes
Calgary
nintendo wrote: I'm new to these humble bundle deals so have a couple of questions hopefully someone can answer:

1) Is this sony vegas pro 'edit' a watered down version of vegas pro compared to the full retail edition?

2) To install the software, is it a steam key, where I need to have steam or some other program running while using vegas?
1) No, full retail versions. They are not the most current version, but one version back. Still very powerful, might be missing a few little minor updates.

2) No. You get a key from Magix/Vegas.

The comment about the adware is valid. It will spam you to upgrade, but the removal of the update software may fix this.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
bitten wrote: Beware! You know the saying "If it's free, you're paying some other ways". Well, I installed the 1$ tier and now my computer keeps showing me popups for Magix sale promos, Magix hard drive cleanup sh*t, etc.

This software is crippled with adwares! Time to uninstall and cleanup.

EDIT: You might be fine by uninstalling Magix Connect, and any other Magix tool which was installed sneakily, and keeping only the ones you purchased.
https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/ ... 1#ca670846

Has anyone gotten popups after uninstalling magix connect? Did a search and some people were still getting nag windows after uninstalling connect.
Always hungry ;)
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
I haven't gotten any new popup. But I uninstalled *all* new apps, except Magix Fastcut and the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables (control panel / uninstall a program / click to sort by Installed On). Good luck!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)