[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9370 posts
12857 upvotes
GT-EH

[STEAM] Humble NEOGEO Encore Bundle

Deal Link:
The bundle is only running for 72 hours, so if you missed it the first time, now's your chance.

https://www.humblebundle.com/neo-geo-encore

WARNING: Most of the games are DRM-FREE... only a few come with STEAM keys.

For comparison's sake - Here's an archived snapshot of the original bundle (December 2015):
https://web.archive.org/web/20151216203 ... undle.com/

For those that did purchase the original bundle back in Dec 2015, they've kindly added STEAM keys to your purchase!
You might want to check your old bundle links! ;)

24 SNK Games Reviewed in 32 Minutes
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
13 replies
Nov 27, 2006
135 posts
68 upvotes
toronto
Thanks.

Note* Not all game is STEAM...
Jun 7, 2007
327 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Worth noting, though, that some of the games in this bundle have since been added to Steam, and thus have Steam keys now. Twinkle Star Sprites, for example, didn't have a Steam key in the last bundle but has one now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9370 posts
12857 upvotes
GT-EH
chrominance wrote: Worth noting, though, that some of the games in this bundle have since been added to Steam, and thus have Steam keys now. Twinkle Star Sprites, for example, didn't have a Steam key in the last bundle but has one now.
Just a quick note: If you bought the last bundle, they gave out STEAM keys for those today - so check your bundle link that was given to you back in December 2015.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4904 posts
2251 upvotes
Markham
yeah just noticed the steam keys from the last time I got the anniversary special
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3100 posts
594 upvotes
Ottawa
I thought I'd bought some of these before, but when I couldn't find them in my Steam library, I was not so sure. That explains it!

FYI, if you like Twinkle Star Sprites, there is a PS2 version that is Japanese-only.
May 21, 2007
864 posts
160 upvotes
Montreal
Jorpho wrote: I thought I'd bought some of these before, but when I couldn't find them in my Steam library, I was not so sure. That explains it!

FYI, if you like Twinkle Star Sprites, there is a PS2 version that is Japanese-only.
It's actually a different game (but also contains the classic Neo Geo version). The PS2 game, I kid you not, is called Twinkle Star Sprites: La petite Princesse.
Penalty Box
Dec 22, 2012
153 posts
37 upvotes
Is there some kind of hub for the non steam games or do they all just install separately?
Edit: looks like they're playable in browser, would this be like by download from chrome store or just as a flash game on the humble site?
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes
Can we pay 1 cent and then download all the non-Steam games?
Mar 17, 2008
388 posts
147 upvotes
SickBeast wrote: Can we pay 1 cent and then download all the non-Steam games?
I think 1$ is the minimum
May 21, 2007
864 posts
160 upvotes
Montreal
Yes you can. You will only receive the non-steam, drm free version of the games in the in the Pay what you want tier. The only plus to this collection is the steam keys tho. Everything is emulated, way, way better in just about any emulator out there (with way more graphical options too). The non steam stuff in there is done in a very basic way. But for a single cent, its fine.
Mar 25, 2010
917 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
I only play kof 97 and kof 98.. too bad they don't have it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9370 posts
12857 upvotes
GT-EH
Yes you can, but you won't get any STEAM keys.

If you want steam keys, the minimum is $1.
Humble will add the keys when those games make it to steam in the future.