Expired Hot Deals

[Humble] VyprVPN Premium 1 year subs ($12.56US for now)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 10:37 am
[OP]
Jun 10, 2014
7 posts
2 upvotes
Unionville, ON

VyprVPN Premium 1 year subs ($12.56US for now)

Deal Link:
Price:
$12.56US
Expiry:
February 25, 2020
Retailer:
Humble
VyprVPN deal is actually within their "Humble Software Bundle: PC Essentials" deal - 2nd tier (pay more than average). At this moment, the "beat the average price" is $12.55US**. At this price, you actually get...
- Ransomware Defender, 1-Year Subscription, New Users Only
- Revo Uninstaller, 1-Year Subscription
- Backblaze Online Backup, 6-Month Subscription, New Users Only
- VyprVPN Premium, 1-Year Subscription, New Users Only Requires Credit Card for Activation
- ShieldApps Webcam Blocker

**Price will go up as more people buying it.

I actually don't care about other app/software subscriptions. $12.56US for 1 year VyprVPN Premium is already a damn good deal for me. ($1.05US per month)
The premium tier allows you to take advantage of Chameleon technology, one of VyprVPN’s best features, you also get a total of five simultaneous connections. Standard tier offers three simultaneous connections and you don't get access to Chameleon.

The premium tier offers unlimited bandwidth and access to all server locations around the world. You can choose between monthly, yearly, and bi-yearly subscription plans too.
Reviews of VyprVPN are also pretty good.
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/vyprvpn
Final verdict

VyprVPN isn't the cheapest, or the fastest, or the most powerful VPN. But it's better than many, and there's plenty more to like here, from the wide platform support, to reliable Netflix unblocking, and a detailed no-logging public audit which shows this is a VPN you can actually trust.
https://www.vpnmentor.com/reviews/vyprvpn/
Conclusion

It’s clear that VyprVPN is a great VPN provider that is committed to constantly improving their quality of service. We were impressed with the recent changes that the provider has made to their performance, privacy policy, and customer service.

After these recent changes, we can now recommend VyprVPN for anyone looking for online privacy, torrenting support, and the ability to bypass censorship and streaming geo-restrictions.

VyprVPN can unblock Netflix. However, when it comes to speed there is a lot of room for improvement. Ideally, we would like to see more consistent fast speeds across servers and anonymous payment options
Last edited by RealAvus on Feb 6th, 2020 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2495 posts
1719 upvotes
Kitchener
Price in title please~
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
[OP]
Jun 10, 2014
7 posts
2 upvotes
Unionville, ON
JoJoCan wrote: Price in title please~
It will keep changing because of "beat the average". Do you understand??
Aug 5, 2008
993 posts
287 upvotes
just got it and tried VyprVPN. Comcast Xfinity Stream app doesn't work... which is kind of why I wanted it... and it broke all my SIP/VoIP registrations...
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't 💡