[Humblebundle] Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Free

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2020 8:11 am
19 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1572 posts
659 upvotes
Great RTS (for the few who still play them at least). If I remember right this was the better of the two in the series.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5971 posts
1788 upvotes
Scarborough
I always upvote free games. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1557 posts
164 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
cool name though
Aug 8, 2016
28 posts
119 upvotes
Why not get another free game to add to your Steam Library?

Subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter and we'll email your free game to you. Hurry, this offer is available only while supplies last, or until May 10, 2020 at 10:00:00 AM PDT!

Description:
The human race has expanded into the galaxy thanks to the wonders of the technological singularity. You have become so powerful that you can manage vast armies across an entire world that provide you with an ever greater galactic empire.

Now, humanity is under assault by a new enemy. Calling themselves the Substrate, they seek to annihilate the human race from existence. You, as an up and coming member of the Post-Human Coalition, must deal with both this new menace as well as renegade humans trying to lay claim to their own worlds.

Play as the Post Human Coalition or their eternal foes the Substrate and battle for control of the galaxy. Experience maps of unprecedented size and detail with the unparalleled power of the world’s first native 64-bit RTS engine, Nitrous.

Enjoy the game online with friends in ranked or unranked multiplayer mode or play it by yourself against a powerful non-cheating AI in skirmish or campaign mode. No matter what mode you play, strategy is the key: deciding what technologies to research, where to send your armies, how to manage your economy, and what units to construct are crucial to victory.

Experience a massive-scale real time strategy game where you wage war across worlds with thousands of units. The conflict has escalated, and it’s time to choose a side.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8722 posts
5096 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome, thanks! Had my eye on this for a long while since it's somewhat a spiritual successor to my all-time favourite RTS Supreme Commander Forged Alliance.

Think massive over the top unit counts, you'll want a beefy PC to run it well.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18702 posts
5402 upvotes
zero64 wrote: Great RTS (for the few who still play them at least). If I remember right this was the better of the two in the series.
I'm going to blow real money for the Red Alert revamp. That is highly anticipated by millions of players. Lots of us still play RTS games it seems...

Much better game than the Epic one at $7 with the 2 factor authentication to get it. This one was originally $40 and required me to just sign in to get it...