Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HumbleBundle.com

Corel Painter, PaintShop Pro, Pinnacle Studio, more (C$1.33 to C$33.26) - 1 Week Encore

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2020 8:39 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Can Painter (or any of the software really) be installed on multiple devices, or just one?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
deezz wrote: Can Painter (or any of the software really) be installed on multiple devices, or just one?
Just to answer my own question, under the installation instructions, it says you get perpetual license for two devices. Nice!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Apr 15, 2018
32 posts
43 upvotes
Elrondolio wrote: Heads up to those who are on the fence or want to upgrade their purchased tier for the higher end programs in this bundle:

This is the last day this bundle is available, October 8, 2019. If you purchased a lower tier and want to upgrade to a higher tier for PaintShop Pro 2020 or Painter 2019 and Pinnacle Studio 2020 you can visit your Humble Bundle purchase page for this bundle and select the option to, "Click here to increase your order amount". You can then add whatever you wish up to the new tier amounts (or more, for charity). After today this option becomes unavailable.

Good luck!
Many thanks for this deal, Elrondolio ! I finally bought it this morning !Person With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands
May 26, 2014
63 posts
19 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks Op. Saw this earlier and forgot. Was able to pick it up just in time. Only really wanted painter as I've let my Adobe CC lapse. I'll see how I like it compared to using Photoshop the last 10 years...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
vipe3327 wrote: Is there an offline installer available for download from Corel website for Painter 2019?

Can only fine the links for 2020
In your humble bundle purchase page you should find the installer:

Its just the tiny Corel setup that downloads Painter 2019 from Corel's servers then installs from there. I uploaded a copy of it to mediafire here if you're having trouble finding or accessing it on your bundle page. Note: you'll still need your serial number to install, of course. Once the full installer is downloaded from this setup app you can save those downloaded files instead to make it an offline installer for the future.

Good luck!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
kriz30 wrote: Thanks Op. Saw this earlier and forgot. Was able to pick it up just in time. Only really wanted painter as I've let my Adobe CC lapse. I'll see how I like it compared to using Photoshop the last 10 years...
Just a heads up in case you were unfamiliar with this Corel software suite: PaintShop Pro is the most direct replacement for Photoshop in this bundle as it has near the same feature set for a wide variety of photo editing, retouching and composition tasks. However, Painter also replaces some Photoshop functionality as it relates to its natural media abilities (yet Painter is far more versatile and extensive in comparison).
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Picked it up during the last hour. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

21 minutes to go. Last chance to get it.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Nov 4, 2009
133 posts
73 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice! I bought it in the last few minutes!

But the timer gives another 7 more days for the deal! Face With Tears Of Joy

Pretty good software though.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
OK, well, I guess this is a popular bundle as its expiry came and went... it now looks like they extended it for another 7 days.

This bundle will now expire on October 16th. Huzzah.

Edit: @sxtra, you're quicker to the draw. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
So these tools are way better than the default stuff that comes on my phone ehh? :D

Was looking around for Photoshop or Premiere to pirate but I guess I will pay for this since it's 2019 and I have a job.......
Mar 1, 2011
452 posts
1126 upvotes
Fraser Valley
I've purchased other Humble deals in the past. Great value for sure and I like that it can be downloaded from steam.

Can anyone confirm if the software can be downloaded from Steam? I like that convenience.
Nov 13, 2016
436 posts
320 upvotes
Couple people mentioned that you can spend $1 on it now and upgrade later to get the other software ... do you have to upgrade before the promotion ends in a week or can you upgrade for example next year and get the extra software?

Thanks,
Harry
May 9, 2015
382 posts
166 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I bought the more than average USD$25 bundle. I guess i will use this for years to come. Are upgrades for free?

Minor complaint:
for mac, a couple of the major software is missing, notably: Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate, PaintShop® Pro Ultimate

A lesser complaint is that nothing here is for mobile.
Mar 1, 2015
175 posts
110 upvotes
North York, ON
I tried Pinnacle studio 23 ultimate last night. HD video seems to work fine. But it doesn't work with 4K video. I already purchased Microsoft's HEVC extension and the video can be played by the default Windows app, but the 4K can't be played in Pinnacle's preview window. Only audio comes out. My CPU is a i5-7400, 8G RAM, video card is a 8G AMD RX480. The spec is well better than what is said in the requirements.

The CPU is at 100% when the 4K is in the edit window, but the GPU is almost 0%. I have to use task manager to kill it every time to exit.

Am I the only one that has problem with Pinnacle?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2139 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
HarryMuscle wrote: Couple people mentioned that you can spend $1 on it now and upgrade later to get the other software ... do you have to upgrade before the promotion ends in a week or can you upgrade for example next year and get the extra software?

Thanks,
Harry
The ability to upgrade only lasts for a short period of time, often a week or so, but there's no indication exactly how long it will be in effect. As Elrondirio noted, there have been some bundles that did not allow upgrades after closing, but fortunately this one does. I wouldn't bank on it being more than the aforementioned week, though.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
To anyone that missed the deal, I'm only going to use the Pinnacle Studio so if someone else wanted all the photo programs shoot me a pm and we can do some _cheap_ cost share.
Mar 1, 2015
175 posts
110 upvotes
North York, ON
JasonToronto wrote: I tried Pinnacle studio 23 ultimate last night. HD video seems to work fine. But it doesn't work with 4K video. I already purchased Microsoft's HEVC extension and the video can be played by the default Windows app, but the 4K can't be played in Pinnacle's preview window. Only audio comes out. My CPU is a i5-7400, 8G RAM, video card is a 8G AMD RX480. The spec is well better than what is said in the requirements.

The CPU is at 100% when the 4K is in the edit window, but the GPU is almost 0%. I have to use task manager to kill it every time to exit.

Am I the only one that has problem with Pinnacle?
Problem solved. I need to disable the Hardware acceleration in the preview in order for it to work. Corel support is very helpful and knowledgeable. They knew exactly what I was talking about. Perhaps, this is a known issue. Hopefully, they will come up with a fix soon.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2139 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Is anyone finding Painter 2019 to be rather laggy, with occasional temporary freezing? While my system is a few years old (i5 4590), it exceeds the recommended specs with 16GB RAM and two SSDs (system and Painter on different drives).
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1914 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
The page is showing 6 days left to purchase for me, but when i hit get bundle, nothing happens?... Nowhere to enter in a amount to donate or aynthing..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)