Deal Link:
Price:
CAD$15.57
Savings:
60%
Expiry:
January 12, 2020
Base ME Trilogy + ME1 DLCs (1 item)
You can get the ME Trilogy from Humblebundle for CAD$15.57, but if you want the complete collection, Origin has ME2 DLCs and ME3 DLCs also on sale 60% off.
All discounts expire Jan 12, 2020 (edit: extended to Jan 12).
Also HB taxed me only 8% while Origin taxed me 13% for the DLC bundles.

Complete collection (3 items).
$29.99 x 60% off = $12 USD ----- ME Trilogy + ME1 DLCs (you can get just this one to play all 3 ME1 ME2 ME3 base games + ME1 DLCs) [Humblebundle]
$24.99 x 60% off = $10 USD ----- ME2 DLCs [Origin]
$29.99 x 60% off = $12 USD ----- ME3 DLCs [Origin]
==========
$34 USD total

~ $45 CAD

Both the ME2 DLCs and and ME3 DLCs were 50% off this Black Friday, but ME Trilogy was never on sale. But now all three are discounted even higher at 60% off (note: buy ME Trilogy via HumbleBundle, the other two directly from Origin's site itself).
If there is a cheaper deal than this that is legit and not gray area, or if any information is incorrect, please let me know.

DETAILS:

Mass Effect™ Trilogy 60% off at HumbleBundle, while Origin doesn't have it discounted.
ME1 + all ME1 DLCs (2) (Mass Effect Pinnacle Station, Bring Down the Sky)
ME2
ME3

Mass Effect™ 2 DLC Bundle 60% off at Origin.
All ME2 DLCs:
  • Expansions
  • Kasumi – Stolen Memory
  • Overlord
  • Lair of the Shadow Broker
  • Arrival
  • Cerberus Network content
  • Normandy Crash Site expansion
  • Zaeed – The Price of Revenge expansion
  • Firewalker Pack
  • Cerberus Weapon and Armor pack – contains Cerberus Assault Armor and M-22 Eviscerator shotgun.
  • Arc Projector heavy weapon
  • Aegis Pack – contains the M-29 Incisor sniper rifle and the Kestrel armor.
  • Equalizer Pack – contains the Capacitor Helmet, Archon Visor and Inferno Armor.
  • Firepower Pack – contains the M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol, M-96 Mattock heavy rifle and Geth Plasma Shotgun.
  • Alternate Appearance Pack 1 – contains new outfits for Garrus, Thane and Jack.
  • Alternate Appearance Pack 2 - contains new outfits for Tali, Grunt and Miranda.
  • Collectors’ Weapon and Armor pack – contains Collector Armor and the Collector Assault Rifle.
  • Terminus Weapon and Armor pack – contains Terminus Assault Armor and the M-490 Blackstorm heavy weapon.
  • Mass Effect 2 promo bundle – contains Umbra Visor, Sentry Interface and Recon Hood.
  • Blood Dragon Armor
  • Mass Effect 2 soundtrack
  • Mass Effect 2 Making of Documentary
  • Mass Effect 2: Genesis digital comic
  • Mass Effect 2 digital art book

Mass Effect™ 3 DLC Bundle 60% at Origin.
All ME3 DLCs:
  • Single-player expansions
  • From Ashes
  • Leviathan
  • Omega
  • Citadel
  • Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending
  • Multiplayer expansions
  • Resurgence Pack
  • Rebellion
  • Earth
  • Retaliation
  • Reckoning
  • N7 Collector’s Edition Pack – contains four new weapons, alternate outfits and a KEI-9 dog mech.
  • N7 Warfare Gear – contains N7 Valkyrie and M-55 Argus assault rifles, and N7 Defender Armor.
  • Firefight Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
  • Groundside Resistance Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
  • Alternate Appearance Pack – contains new outfits for Garrus, Liara, EDI and Shepard.
  • Mass Effect 3 soundtrack
  • Mass Effect 3 digital art book
  • Mass Effect Genesis 2 digital comic
  • Mass Effect Trilogy exclusive art
Last edited by MercHuntIsle on Jan 5th, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble
15 replies
Jan 10, 2019
82 posts
264 upvotes
If someone wants more precision here is the price directly in CAD and lovely Quebec taxes
“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” - Thumper

This is the way!
Aug 16, 2006
230 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
I find it amusing Andromeda wasn't packaged with this like they don't want to acknowledge its existence.
[OP]
Dec 1, 2017
230 posts
178 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
railgrinder wrote: I find it amusing Andromeda wasn't packaged with this like they don't want to acknowledge its existence.
Ah yeah, I don't want that game!

And here's Ontario pricing:

https://i.imgur.com/JZdEF7R.jpg
Apr 14, 2017
667 posts
588 upvotes
MercHuntIsle wrote: Both the ME2 DLCs and and ME3 DLCs were 50% off this Black Friday, but ME Trilogy was never on sale.
I recall getting ME1+ME2(not sure about DLCs) from origin for free a few years back. So it's not like there's never been a better deal.
Apr 13, 2015
251 posts
497 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
railgrinder wrote: I find it amusing Andromeda wasn't packaged with this like they don't want to acknowledge its existence.
Am I the only Andromeda fan?!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2013
2581 posts
1829 upvotes
Markham
CanadianHummus wrote: Am I the only Andromeda fan?!
Perhaps? I only differ where I don't actively dump on Andromeda. Its a flawed game, but not everything about it was bad, main thing it does better than the other mass effect games is truly the combat. If EA was willing to put in the effort to fix ME:A's notable amount of problems this is one of those redeemable games. Alas EA lied about caring to support it, so ME:A doesn't change at all and thus all the mistakes in the writing and the bad dialog will remain. It just will never avoid being noted without a mention of "my face is tired".
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2002
4460 posts
983 upvotes
To be fair, the Mass Effect Trilogy package was released many years before Andromeda.
CanadianHummus wrote: Am I the only Andromeda fan?!
I played it after it had been heavily discounted and the final patch was out and I found the main plot and loyalty missions to be pretty good, innovative and unique.

The only issue I had with it was the annoying traveling between planets; all I wanted was to be able to fast travel between any point on any planet without seeing a bunch of videos and cut scenes.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
$13.87 if you are a humblechoice member

I need all the DLC for Me3 but not sure if i want to blow $14 over it.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1126 posts
851 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Ah yes, back in the days where games were made with love.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
[OP]
Dec 1, 2017
230 posts
178 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
ugly wrote: Origin is selling the ME3 DLC bundle for a little bit cheaper ($12): https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/store/ ... dlc-bundle
That's $12 USD. Which is about $14.

Btw, I bought Humblebundle and only got taxed 8% but from Origin US, I got taxed the full 13% for ME2 DLC and ME3 DLC.

For those complaining it's not a good price, just buy the ME trilogy from Humblebundle. I mentioned that in the OP. That's $5 per game.
Plus this is a service to those wondering what the complete collection comprises. I tried to Google but so many differing and vague answers.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1367 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My favorite game of all time! The story is absolutely amazing.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1922 posts
407 upvotes
I enjoyed Andromeda way more than I enjoyed ME3 and a friend of mine who's a huge multi-replay ME fan enjoyed it also. Online outrage is overrated.
Nov 28, 2007
491 posts
176 upvotes
Etobicoke
Sweet! I own the games and some DLC on the Xbox, would love to have them on PC for a future play through...eventually.

Thanks!
Nov 30, 2015
127 posts
58 upvotes
The dlc packs are discounted again! Also the price on through the origin client is Canadian as well

12$ me3 dlc
10$ me2 dlc