Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Husky 3-Ton Garage Jack Kit $54 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2018 12:55 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
[/quote]
Was it the 3 ton w/ creeper? Sku?[/quote]
hot_potato wrote: When did you pick this up? Was there a lot of stock left?
Yes, it was the 3 ton w/creeper. SKU: 1001072145

I bought it in the beginning of March. Last time I checked (two weeks ago), I saw one in the clearance section in hardware department and another one in the automotive department. Good luck!
Mar 13, 2012
2 posts
ST CATHARINES
Bought one at heartland tonight. There was two left at $78 if anyone is still looking.
Aug 7, 2011
105 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
I saw one still in Hardware section of heartland HD, its $78 one and scans at that price. I picked last one in Bolton, cant find the $45 on anywhere, missed that train.
Jun 7, 2006
720 posts
334 upvotes
Ontario
anyone see these and at what price in GTA?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3040 upvotes
Airdrie
boon1 wrote: Is the 2 ton from Canadiantire ($44.99) deal better comparing with this $78 3 ton ? For lite use only and I don't really need the creeper.

http://flyers.canadiantire.ca/flyers/ca ... _id=318050
For most cars the 2-ton is sufficient. You aren't lifting the whole vehicle at once. Trucks can be a lot heavier and need more lift height but see if you can find the curb weight of your vehicle, unless it is over 5 or 6000 lbs and you dont need to jack it super high this should be fine.

Generally the higher advertised tons the bigger, stronger, higher the jack will lift. 1 ton equals 2000lbs and I imagine in todays safety conscious world the ratings on car jacks are on the conservative side (ie probably could do more than they say).

I actually bought the canadiantire set at $65 a little under two weeks ago and am hoping to see if they will price adjust me the $20 tomorrow when the price goes live. I do have a 3-ton low profile jack for my subaru, but wanted this to sit in the trunk of the toyota for emergencies. The subaru weighs 3200lbs and my toyota a measly 2000lbs, the 2 ton is more than sufficient for both of them. Trucks can be up in the 8000lbs range and for that youd definately want a 3 ton or higher.
Mar 14, 2009
260 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
mcwilly wrote: For most cars the 2-ton is sufficient. You aren't lifting the whole vehicle at once. Trucks can be a lot heavier and need more lift height but see if you can find the curb weight of your vehicle, unless it is over 5 or 6000 lbs and you dont need to jack it super high this should be fine.

Generally the higher advertised tons the bigger, stronger, higher the jack will lift. 1 ton equals 2000lbs and I imagine in todays safety conscious world the ratings on car jacks are on the conservative side (ie probably could do more than they say).

I actually bought the canadiantire set at $65 a little under two weeks ago and am hoping to see if they will price adjust me the $20 tomorrow when the price goes live. I do have a 3-ton low profile jack for my subaru, but wanted this to sit in the trunk of the toyota for emergencies. The subaru weighs 3200lbs and my toyota a measly 2000lbs, the 2 ton is more than sufficient for both of them. Trucks can be up in the 8000lbs range and for that youd definately want a 3 ton or higher.
That make sense. I only use it for changing tires and probably use it 2 or 3 times a year. I think the 2 tons is sufficient for my corolla. For this price, I've no complains.
Mar 14, 2009
260 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
GKman26 wrote: that 2 ton jack isnt that great
I know 2 tons is not the greatest but for this price, I've no complains.
Oct 1, 2007
303 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
GKman26 wrote: that 2 ton jack isnt that great
How is build quality comparing these two? Husky vs CT. I picked up both but don't want to open it yet until I know for sure I want to keep. Also I want to use it for at least few years.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1282 upvotes
It was holding up front of my S2000 for days with just the Husky jack and rear jack stands and it was fine.
(I had front jack stands 1 cm away in case the jack failed)
Dec 15, 2017
82 posts
29 upvotes
DollarSqueezer wrote: How is build quality comparing these two? Husky vs CT. I picked up both but don't want to open it yet until I know for sure I want to keep. Also I want to use it for at least few years.

Thanks
not sure to be honest. but I would assume they arent that far apart
Oct 1, 2007
303 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Thinking of selling the creeper around $20-30 to off set the higher price.
Dec 15, 2017
39 posts
50 upvotes
Good Deal OP.

Tried two locations in southside Edmonton, but none of them have this item.
Oct 1, 2007
303 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone wants the Canadian tire one from me at cost, $44.99+tax? Markham area. Will return it if no taker? Bnib.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4578 posts
2489 upvotes
Website says Gloucester has 1 in stock but I just saw 2 stacked in the middle of an aisle with some other husky products on a pallet covered in plastic wrap (Aisle 17).

No idea what price you'll get or what they're planning on doing with them.
Stickee wrote: Got the $78 3 ton, with creeper at Mavis and Dundas. There are a couple left at the front and one of the guys said they have a while skid in the back.

Good luck.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.3-to ... 37733.html