Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] hydraSense Medium Stream, 210 Ml, 10$/bottle (lower price with S&S + promo = 6$/bottle)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2020 6:43 am
[OP]
Sep 11, 2010
178 posts
1393 upvotes
Montréal, QC

[Amazon.ca] hydraSense Medium Stream, 210 Ml, 10$/bottle (lower price with S&S + promo = 6$/bottle)

For children aged 2+ and adults. We use them when the kids are sick (pretty much from october to april...)

Price:
10$ - Subscribe and save (15%) = 8.50$
Promo: If you buy for more than 40$ (4 bottles) you get 10$ off

Subscription summary
Items (4): CDN$40.00
Shipping & Handling: CDN$0.00
Bayer NYNY Promo: -CDN$10.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$6.00
Total before tax: CDN$24.00
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$1.20
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$2.40
Order Total: CDN$27.60

So before tax: 24$/4 = 6$ a bottle!
Last edited by urapawn on Jan 22nd, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
[OP]
Sep 11, 2010
178 posts
1393 upvotes
Montréal, QC
OutOfSt0ck wrote: $10 for 210ml of water + salt... hot? Face With Tears Of Joy
you won't collect 210ml with that joke Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11367 posts
2818 upvotes
If you have a membership they are on sale at Costco this week 2 for $18, for the same thing.Image
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
[OP]
Sep 11, 2010
178 posts
1393 upvotes
Montréal, QC
jackass_ca wrote: If you have a membership they are on sale at Costco this week 2 for $18, for the same thing.
Same thing but why would i go and buy from costco when i can get it cheaper and free shipping to my house!?
May 5, 2017
103 posts
91 upvotes
urapawn wrote: Same thing but why would i go and buy from costco when i can get it cheaper and free shipping to my house!?
Good price. I usually buy this for my kid. But what would i do with 4 of it? Single one goes a long time.
[OP]
Sep 11, 2010
178 posts
1393 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Rakalraj wrote: Good price. I usually buy this for my kid. But what would i do with 4 of it? Single one goes a long time.
Well it's good for at least 3 years.
I use at least 2 bottles per kid per winter.
You can use them for yourself.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11367 posts
2818 upvotes
urapawn wrote: Same thing but why would i go and buy from costco when i can get it cheaper and free shipping to my house!?
Because it's $2 saved... this IS RFD afterall. It's an option. Costco is close to me, I go by it all the time, so I pop in, get my TP, my hyrdasense, and various other items...
Otherwise, sure, I'd order from Amazon.

Mar 6, 2006
656 posts
401 upvotes
GTA
Thought I realize that it's likely just an added scent, I prefer the eucalyptus variaty. For the amount I use per winter (maybe one 100ml bottle) I don't care about a few extra $.
Apr 8, 2018
26 posts
42 upvotes
Not to hijack OPs post but the two-pack 10ml eye drops from the same company (Hydrasense) is also on sale for a pretty good price ($17.59, from $27.59). If you buy 3 two packs you will also get the $10 off promo, there is also an additional $2 coupon, so ~$41 (before tax) for 6 10ml bottles. Costco website does sell a 3x10 ml pack with a promo for 23.99, so amazon still a little cheaper.

These eye drops are pretty good and recommended to me from my eye care professional as I have sandpaper eyes constantly and they are preservative free. Most preservative free eye drops don't last very long after opening, but these ones last quite a long time after they've been open due to the special dispensing tip. Takes a while to get used to though. Another brand recommended to me for the same reason was Hylo, but Costco sells one 10ML bottle for ~$40 if I remember correctly.

PS. Maybe have it shipped directly to your post office if you can to prevent freezing?
Images
  • drops.PNG
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1157 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good price but they do have this price fairly often, rotating through the varieties. I still have 2 bottles at work and 3 at home Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1157 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hungcy wrote: Not to hijack OPs post but the two-pack 10ml eye drops from the same company (Hydrasense) is also on sale for a pretty good price ($17.59, from $27.59). If you buy 3 two packs you will also get the $10 off promo, there is also an additional $2 coupon, so ~$41 (before tax) for 6 10ml bottles. Costco website does sell a 3x10 ml pack with a promo for 23.99, so amazon still a little cheaper.

These eye drops are pretty good and recommended to me from my eye care professional as I have sandpaper eyes constantly and they are preservative free. Most preservative free eye drops don't last very long after opening, but these ones last quite a long time after they've been open due to the special dispensing tip. Takes a while to get used to though. Another brand recommended to me for the same reason was Hylo, but Costco sells one 10ML bottle for ~$40 if I remember correctly.

PS. Maybe have it shipped directly to your post office if you can to prevent freezing?
Agree. I used to buy the super expensive Hylo based on the recommendation from my optometrist. The Hydrasense no preservative eye drops are just as good (especially the advanced/orange version - feels less sticky). Amazon price is so much better compared to rexal / SDM
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11367 posts
2818 upvotes
hungcy wrote: Not to hijack OPs post but the two-pack 10ml eye drops from the same company (Hydrasense) is also on sale for a pretty good price ($17.59, from $27.59). If you buy 3 two packs you will also get the $10 off promo, there is also an additional $2 coupon, so ~$41 (before tax) for 6 10ml bottles. Costco website does sell a 3x10 ml pack with a promo for 23.99, so amazon still a little cheaper.

Which ones did you order, I see 2 different 2 packs, well 3 if you count the one with day and nighttime.
So there is regular and advanced. $17 and change for advanced. $19 minus $2 for the regular dry eyes.
Any idea on shelf life, or life after opening as well? TIA

Apr 8, 2018
26 posts
42 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Which ones did you order, I see 2 different 2 packs, well 3 if you count the one with day and nighttime.
So there is regular and advanced. $17 and change for advanced. $19 minus $2 for the regular dry eyes.
Any idea on shelf life, or life after opening as well? TIA
I have not previsouly ordered these eye drops from amazon before, but the ones I got from Rexall recently expires some time in 2022. The bottle says you should discard 12 months after opening, which is pretty long as i think most other drops tell you discard in 1 to 3 months. On top of that most of the preservative free drops are the single use vials that you need to discard with 12-24 hours after opening.

I've only tried the Advance ones before (orange on the label) and I feel like its not worth it to get the non-advanced ones. I also bought the nighttime ones to try (Gel), but have yet to try them.