Expired Hot Deals

Hyperx

($129.99) HyperX Cloud II Wireless - Gaming Headset (Black-Red)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2022 8:53 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1783 posts
1152 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Have these and love them. Previously hav Logitech G933 and much prefer these. Great price
Dec 26, 2016
159 posts
37 upvotes
Kitchener
Anyone got the delivery?
My shipping hasn't even started yet.
Sep 6, 2017
139 posts
43 upvotes
Sunshower wrote: Anyone got the delivery?
nope, got my keyboard like 2 day after but this is still 'processing' lol
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1150 posts
1970 upvotes
Such a reliable set of headphones which is huge after my debacle and many others with steel series (hinge breaks basically on its own). Just a heads up these don't have Bluetooth I believe though
Dec 10, 2017
954 posts
853 upvotes
Toronto
I hate when manufacturers themselves put all their products on sale online, but then everything goes OUT OF STOCK.

Come on now HyperX, I find it hard to believe you have no stock of any product left lol.. Just let me buy or kill the sale, this gets annoying.
Stay Frosty'
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11599 posts
2587 upvotes
Montreal
Sunshower wrote: Anyone got the delivery?
I got mine the Monday after, it barely took 1 business day.

I don't even think I received a tracking/shipping notification.
krn905 wrote: I hate when manufacturers themselves put all their products on sale online, but then everything goes OUT OF STOCK.

Come on now HyperX, I find it hard to believe you have no stock of any product left lol.. Just let me buy or kill the sale, this gets annoying.
That's because you are 2 weeks late. The deal was in stock for a better part of the day.
Dec 10, 2017
954 posts
853 upvotes
Toronto
alkizmo wrote: I got mine the Monday after, it barely took 1 business day.

I don't even think I received a tracking/shipping notification.

That's because you are 2 weeks late. The deal was in stock for a better part of the day.
I know, but they have almost no stock on any products not just this.

Just take a backorder, what does "in stock" mean for the manufacturer. Is this discontinued?

I was looking for a usb mic but they wont sell any more at that price, so as I said, cancel the sale stop telling me you have a sale on a product cause you clearly wont offer that price anymore. Youll make it still though, and wait for sale to finish then magically stock re-appears.
Stay Frosty'
Dec 26, 2016
159 posts
37 upvotes
Kitchener
I just talked to HP customer service, and they confirmed the headset is currently out of stock.
I guess ppl ordered earlier than me got theirs, but I was out of luck.
I'm debating if I should cancel it or wait until they restock the unit, but they don't know ETA for restock.
Sep 26, 2015
620 posts
315 upvotes
FYI back in stock
are there any downsides to wireless vs the wired versions? latency? sound quality?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1040 posts
917 upvotes
nagooro wrote: FYI back in stock
are there any downsides to wireless vs the wired versions? latency? sound quality?
Also noticed thanks to other thread. Bought! Rakuten is 7% now though not 11%.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)