Mar 1, 2008
15065 posts
4006 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

HyperX Gaming Keyboards and Headsets On Sale + 20% Off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
HyperX Gaming
HyperX Gaming has the keyboards and headsets on sale. Use code LACHY for an additional 20% off. I just purchased the HyperX Alloy Origins full sized keyboard with HyperX Aqua switches + wrist wrest for $120. Been eyeing a new keyboard and honestly can't wait for it to arrive.

RTINGS review

Spending too much money thanks to RFD
Thread Summary
To see how the HyperX keyboards stack up against others, head over to RFD Reviews' list of the best gaming keyboards!
37 replies
Oct 19, 2019
453 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Cloud 2 for $80 CAD is a sweet deal. Add the pbt keycaps and you will get free shipping ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1124 posts
761 upvotes
Montr
New blue switch only available on TKL kb Confused Face
Jul 29, 2013
87 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
geokilla wrote: HyperX Gaming has the keyboards and headsets on sale. Use code LACHY for an additional 20% off. I just purchased the HyperX Alloy Origins full sized keyboard with HyperX Aqua switches + wrist wrest for $120. Been eyeing a new keyboard and honestly can't wait for it to arrive.

RTINGS review

Trying to check out HyperX Alloy Origins 60 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, it says:

LACHY discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart
May 7, 2012
296 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
Email sign up will send a 15% off promo code. LACHY didn't work on the Revolver headset but the email code did!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4637 posts
6349 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Boboabc wrote: I was told these hotswap keyboard require a certain program to use. Is that true?
They work right out of the box. You can download their software to change the key mappings and more control over the RGB.

I'm using the Flesports Polia keyboard right now and it is fantastic. It has the Kailh Polia switches are recoloured Halo Clears switches.
Aug 29, 2013
807 posts
636 upvotes
Waterloo
I’m in the market for my first pair of gaming headphones... not a serious gamer but would like to have a decent pair that will last a while...anyone have any recommendations? TIA
May 2, 2019
429 posts
555 upvotes
glfrboy wrote: I’m in the market for my first pair of gaming headphones... not a serious gamer but would like to have a decent pair that will last a while...anyone have any recommendations? TIA
The cloud 2s are pretty solid in my experience. They're one of the more comfortable headsets I've worn.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1302 posts
782 upvotes
Thinking of the Cloud Alpha S, anyone have experience with this?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1329 posts
661 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have the Alloy Elite 2. Absolute gem of a keyboard, highly recommend.
Oct 19, 2019
453 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
glfrboy wrote: I’m in the market for my first pair of gaming headphones... not a serious gamer but would like to have a decent pair that will last a while...anyone have any recommendations? TIA
Entry level: Cloud Stinger
Mid-High level: Cloud 2, Cloud Alpha, Cloud Alpha S
Wireless (Expensive) level: Cloud 2 wireless, Cloud flight wireless
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1196 posts
2422 upvotes
Canada
Can attest cloud 2's are great, had mine for 3 years and still going and haven't had any issues. Super durable too, dropped mine a few times and nothing has snapped or even chipped. the only bad thing is that it's wired, if you don't mind wires, I would choose this over any other wired gaming headset (cost in consideration).
Live a little
May 31, 2010
23 posts
12 upvotes
edm
IMO the steelseries is higher sound quality.
Tried cloud 2 and hyper x sound quality is poorer
Nov 23, 2018
866 posts
302 upvotes
Markham ON
Nikhilvoid wrote: I would get either of these two keyboards instead of that keyboard:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001687936887.html

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B091GR7GBS/

Both are wireless and hotswap. The first one comes with Polia switches and thick PBT keycaps.
Not really super into the keyboard game, but is it better component wise, compared to Hyper X Alloy FPS Pro?
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss
Apr 28, 2019
139 posts
100 upvotes
I purchased the Hyperx Cloud II for $80 and an XL mouse pad for $18 with LACHY promo code. Still had to pay $10 shipping but the total cost is still cheaper.

Good thing I waited because I didn't want to pay more than $100 for the HyperX Cloud II. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4637 posts
6349 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
JonathanSun wrote: Not really super into the keyboard game, but is it better component wise, compared to Hyper X Alloy FPS Pro?
Yeah, they both have better components. The first one from Kailh is amazing: PBT keycaps and wireless and higher-end Polia switches ($70usd retail, but they're on sale for $20/70 switches in the US). I'm using it now, and it's great. But you should get the second one from Epomaker if you want the wireless 2.4Ghz option. You can add PBT keycaps and higher-end switches to it, too.

Hotswap means you can replace the switch with any of the dozens of possible switches: https://github.com/ThereminGoat/switch-scores

Jun 12, 2007
703 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the Cloud 2 headphones! Thanks OP