Hot Deals

[HyperX] HyperX sale - Gaming Keyboards, Mice & Headsets (20-30% off +20% coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2021 6:34 pm
[OP]
Jan 29, 2007
668 posts
137 upvotes

HyperX sale - Gaming Keyboards, Mice & Headsets (20-30% off +20% coupon)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20-30% off
Retailer:
HyperX
Most keyboards, mice, headsets & power accessories at HyperX are on sale.

Sale ranges from 20-30%.

I was looking for the HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Keyboard, and found it was on sale at 150 ( regular 185). Additionally, I could apply the coupon code "LACHY", which knocked off an additional $30 off the price. Final price before taxes was $120; essentially 35% off.

Links:
Main website: https://hyperxgaming.ca

HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Keyboard : https://hyperxgaming.ca/collections/gam ... g-keyboard [Sale price : $149.99; regular: $184.99] - Additional discount code : LACHY [20% off]

HyperX Pulsefire Dart Wireless Gaming Mouse: https://hyperxgaming.ca/collections/gam ... ming-mouse [Sale price : $99.99; regular: $139.99] - Additional discount code : LACHY [20% off]

Like i mentioned, Headsets, Microphones, power pads and Mouse pads are on sale.

Even the HyperX pudding keycaps are $5 off [regular $34.99] & you can add the 20% off coupon code.

I was planning to buy this day before, but glad I was lazy and ended up waiting till today :)

Hope someone finds this useful.

Update: For certain select items, if the LACHY does not work, please use the 15% email sign-up code code they send, when you sign up for updates. The code was sent within 5 mins of signing up
Last edited by sujat on Mar 7th, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Not sure what to look for? RFD Reviews has a list of the best gaming keyboards and gaming headsets!
90 replies
May 14, 2007
346 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
How is the quality on these?
My Logitech Orion is having double clicking issues.
It is so annoying.
[OP]
Jan 29, 2007
668 posts
137 upvotes
I was looking at reviews, and they seem to be very positive.

I tried getting some cheap RGB ones for my son, but the press/ feel on those always left me wanting. Given the good reviews, sale Plus their return policy, i thought I will give these a try.
Jul 30, 2019
74 posts
220 upvotes
Been using the HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red, Red LED since last summer (RFD deal) and I’ve had no complaints. Very responsive and I use it for productivity. Tad loud for the office but when I do go for customer service shifts nobody has complained... yet ;).

Had a good experience so far.

Only $75 on Amazon right but the full RGB one with the 20% off on the HyperX site seems like a solid deal too minus the Cherry switches.
Last edited by Phprell on Mar 6th, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Oct 4, 2020
15 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Hyper x Cloud 2's are amazing. My go to headset for PC for many years, would highly recommend them!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2302 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
Which of there keyboards would be comparable to a Corsair k70 mk2 rapid fire?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2302 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
leoneo wrote: Not a expert but based on rtings,

https://www.rtings.com/keyboard/tools/c ... /1735/6927

I went on and got HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless version to save some desk space.
Did you go with tactile or linear switches? One of the 2 has a shorter keystroke and better for first person shooters.. forget which one...
[OP]
Jan 29, 2007
668 posts
137 upvotes
Think the tactile has the longer key press, similar to the Blue switches. The linear, I am assuming has the shorter throw. Any experts that can chime in ?
Aug 22, 2017
109 posts
56 upvotes
Dred wrote: Did you go with tactile or linear switches? One of the 2 has a shorter keystroke and better for first person shooters.. forget which one...
I went with tactile but I think linear is the one you are looking for fast paced gaming.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2067 posts
255 upvotes
NB
Anyone tried the HyperX Alloy Origins Core keyboard with a Mac?
[OP]
Jan 29, 2007
668 posts
137 upvotes
Was reading the reviews and saw that some folks who purchase the Origin keyboard, also get the Pudding keycaps, as they evidently are better displaying the RGB, if you are into it. I personally have never thought of replacing keycaps, but that is possible it seems.
Nov 7, 2012
137 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
I really like the HyperX Cloud II and Alpha for wired gaming headsets, tried several other brands (wired and wireless) but prefer the feel and sound (subjective) of the HyperX. Got the Cloud II Wireless recently and happy, it's the closest I can get to a great wireless headset that is similar to the Cloud II and Alpha. I tried the Flight series but the fit just wasn't right.

I can't speak to the longer-term quality of the keyboards, having recently bought the tactile aqua switches. They don't feel as crisp as the Cherry MX brown switches that I have on several keyboards, but they're marginally less loud than the browns if I had to say. As a long-time Cherry MX brown user, I would say aqua tactiles are a decent backup but I wouldn't go for these as my main keyboard. However it's a good sale price for what you get.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1553 posts
549 upvotes
Montreal
unfortunately the LACHY code doesn't work on the cloud 2 wireless headset but if you are buying them the 15% signup code works!
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1304 posts
544 upvotes
KANATA
Honger wrote: How is the quality on these?
My Logitech Orion is having double clicking issues.
It is so annoying.
I own the HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro headphones and I love them.
Headphones are a guilty pleasure of mine. I buy 2-3 sets a year. Don't tell my wife, but I picked up a $400 set a few weeks back.

My hyperX are still my goto set. I have sets worth much, much more....and I still like the hyperX the best.

If their other products are as good as their headsets, it's great stuff.
derpin
Dec 10, 2014
354 posts
266 upvotes
BC
Lachy code doesn't work on the dart mouse for me
Mar 5, 2018
109 posts
67 upvotes
Ottawa
abharj wrote: I have the HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset and it is excellent, would highly recommend

https://hyperxgaming.ca/products/hyperx ... ng-headset
Anyone know how the Flight S compares to the new Cloud 2 Wireless? On paper, they look very similar.

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools ... 1797/19601

Flight S will definitely be better for my wallet tho, with the sale + LACHY code.