Food & Drink

The "I can't find __ any more" thread (for food products recently found unavailable)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2022 10:35 am
Mar 8, 2022
1 posts
Trying to find
Fairlife Chocolate Protein Shakes - GTA - GTAA + GUELPH Area

Trying to locate and find the Fairlife Chocolate Protein shakes.
Have tried the following Costco locations:
- Overlea - no stock as of Monday March 7th
- Billy Bishop Way - no stock as of Monday March 7th

Has anyone seen this around Toronto or near Toronto?
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7486 posts
2553 upvotes
Alexia frozen products seem to have disappeared.

I liked their onion rings! Can't find them anywhere.
Jul 28, 2017
256 posts
694 upvotes
So Clodhoppers is one.. still can't find them anywhere.

The other (and bear with me here) are those little chocolate Easter bunnies, I think they were Cadbury (not Lindor or Hershey) as they came in a pack of 3 or 4 and I think the pack was purple coloured. They were small, bite sized ones. The chocolate was fantastic though, unlike other brands. I haven't seen these in atleast 6-10 years I feel. Just remembered them with Easter coming up. Honestly, I can't even google since I don't remember what brand they were.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
18874 posts
5805 upvotes
Toronto
Retrodude wrote: So Clodhoppers is one.. still can't find them anywhere.
Email Skip the dishes grocery (Skip Express lane) and see what response they give you. That was the last place I saw them. They were giving Clodhoppers away for free not long ago (a few months ago?) for spending $25 or more in grocery.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6087 posts
3987 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Schneider Sausage Rolls.

RIP. For over a year or 2 now.

What's the best replacement?
Jul 7, 2019
324 posts
422 upvotes
Oilers Country
Has anyone seen stores that carry the 55g Buddig pouches of precooked sliced meats? We've checked a variety of supermarkets in the Edmonton region but can't seem to find them anywhere. We used to be able to buy them at Safeway, Sobeys, RCSS, Walmart--now no luck. They were perfect portions for lunches and at a good price of under $2, and sometimes as low as $1.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3064 posts
11285 upvotes
Canada
TravellingChris wrote: Has anyone seen stores that carry the 55g Buddig pouches of precooked sliced meats? We've checked a variety of supermarkets in the Edmonton region but can't seem to find them anywhere. We used to be able to buy them at Safeway, Sobeys, RCSS, Walmart--now no luck. They were perfect portions for lunches and at a good price of under $2, and sometimes as low as $1.
Try No Frills. Buddig shows up on their online store.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
18874 posts
5805 upvotes
Toronto
Whatever happened to those "bonus" bottles of pop?
I could only find them at "Your dollar store and more" stores, and maybe @ Dollar Tree.
I haven't seen them around lately though.

It was a coke bottle that was 1.25 Litres for the price of a Litre. (or sometimes a quarter more, depending on where you go)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Jun 23, 2022
1 posts
2 upvotes
Bagel Bites seem to be have been discontinued.
A superstore in Calgary only had one left, and an employee at Safeway said that Safeway hasn't sold Bagel Bites in a while.
Bagel Bites no longer appear in search results for instacart.ca, superstore.ca, voila.ca, and walmart.ca.
May 28, 2012
11739 posts
4277 upvotes
Saskatoon
TravellingChris wrote: Has anyone seen stores that carry the 55g Buddig pouches of precooked sliced meats? We've checked a variety of supermarkets in the Edmonton region but can't seem to find them anywhere. We used to be able to buy them at Safeway, Sobeys, RCSS, Walmart--now no luck. They were perfect portions for lunches and at a good price of under $2, and sometimes as low as $1.
Saw them at RCSS in Saskatoon yesterday. Just did a quick online search and it's 3 for $3 until July 6.