• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2015 1:48 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 30, 2015
1 posts

I cant find my Rogers(Cisco) username and password

i was creating a Minecraft PE server so i can play with my sister and my friends. But its says it need to Port-forward the ip so they can play on my server. SO i tried to find my cisco dcp3825 username and password. In online websites its says the my username is cusadmin and password. I tried to login and it says invalid username and password. i dont know my username and password.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2398 posts
397 upvotes
There should be a sticker on the modem itself with that information.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2012
3177 posts
190 upvotes
East York
Ascott wrote: There should be a sticker on the modem itself with that information.
^ this

If that doesn't work you can try resetting your router. Usually the factory default username and password from personally experience is

Admin for username
Password for password.

If you're with Rogers and using one of their router/modem combos you can call or talk to their online chat tech service and they'll reset both for you. I've had to do that before.
Dec 15, 2014
204 posts
18 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Drew87 wrote: ^ this

If that doesn't work you can try resetting your router. Usually the factory default username and password from personally experience is

Admin for username
Password for password.

If you're with Rogers and using one of their router/modem combos you can call or talk to their online chat tech service and they'll reset both for you. I've had to do that before.
Usually the sticker, sometimes if it's a refurb or from another customer they may have changed it at some point. There should be a reset button on the modem/router that you can press in with a pen for 10-15 seconds and it'll wipe it back to default credentials.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10512 posts
4033 upvotes
Default is
Username: cusadmin
Password: password

Just reset your modem by holding the little reset button at the back for about 15 seconds. You'll need a paperclip
Everything, including your SSID and password, will reset