Entertainment

I challenge anyone to quote me a funny Kathy Griffin line.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2017 10:00 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1802 posts
254 upvotes
Markham

I challenge anyone to quote me a funny Kathy Griffin line.

To me there is nothing entertaining about her, and I'm sure the Donald Trump head was strictly an attempted publicity stunt that bombed.
For the past few New Year's Eve, we find ourselves watching City TV news, because she is cohosting with Anderson Cooper from NYC.
God she's horrible.
13 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10327 posts
573 upvotes
I am of the opinion that she is one of the least funny TV 'personalities' out there, if you can even call her that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1802 posts
254 upvotes
Markham
Feneant wrote: I am of the opinion that she is one of the least funny TV 'personalities' out there, if you can even call her that.
She's excruciating to listen to. That fast rambling paced voice, coupled with complete rhetoric for content, would make a good CAMH case study.
I'm amazed people promote her, she gets gigs, and people pay to see her. Unless all her shows are at the school for the deaf.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2235 posts
564 upvotes
Toronto
I've never found her funny or entertaining but people evidently do. Don't like her one bit glad she committed career suicide good riddance
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8552 upvotes
GTHA
PCUSER wrote: To me there is nothing entertaining about her, and I'm sure the Donald Trump head was strictly an attempted publicity stunt that bombed.
For the past few New Year's Eve, we find ourselves watching City TV news, because she is cohosting with Anderson Cooper from NYC.
God she's horrible.
idnk, she cohosted CNN’s New Year’s Eve Live for 10 years running with Anderson Cooper

Anderson Cooper denounced her stunt

Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
9233 posts
2999 upvotes
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am sorry. I went too far. I was wrong. <a href="https://t.co/LBKvqf9xFB">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) <a href=" 30, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Discomfort is your friend
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8552 upvotes
GTHA
PCUSER wrote: She's excruciating to listen to. That fast rambling paced voice, coupled with complete rhetoric for content, would make a good CAMH case study.
I'm amazed people promote her, she gets gigs, and people pay to see her. Unless all her shows are at the school for the deaf.
You will not see her anymore on CNN's annual New Year’s Eve program.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7234 posts
2027 upvotes
T dot 6
I was like, I hate her but she has done stand up multiple times, she must have said something funny once.

These are her best "jokes": https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Kathy_Griffin

Terrible.

Her best line is "I can't stand that ******* Ryan Seacrest and here's why. He can't sing. He can't dance. He has no talent. When is he gonna go away?" which is rich because that's how exactly I would describe her.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2001
1205 posts
37 upvotes
Burnaby
tk1000 wrote: You will not see her anymore on CNN's annual New Year’s Eve program.

That would be wonderful! She ruins the whole event!

hades
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13358 posts
2257 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I find Kathy Griffin extremely funny, and I love the CNN New Years Eve specials she hosted with Anderson Cooper!!!
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Adversity is a growth opportunity. Change happens at the periphery.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1802 posts
254 upvotes
Markham
Becks wrote: I find Kathy Griffin extremely funny, and I love the CNN New Years Eve specials she hosted with Anderson Cooper!!!
I intend to report this post. Obvious flame Fire bait.
Hang tight everyone!
Deal Addict
May 6, 2010
2901 posts
290 upvotes
Markham
Watched the show last year and I thought she was Kathy Lee Giffford.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11920 posts
2433 upvotes
dec12 wrote: Watched the show last year and I thought she was Kathy Lee Giffford.
I think she looks more like Carrot Top than Kathie Lee Gifford.