Home & Garden

I found a hole in my wall does anyone know what this is?

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2015 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
31 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
This must be one of the hidden passages into Narnia. I believe one valve opens the doorway to Narnia wherein you will be greeted by a Centaur who goes by the name of Mr. Tumnus. When you do see him, pls. remind him that I am still unable to locate my missing socks which I believe are under his possession. The other valve might be your garage pipe shut off, which is just as important as the first.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5702 posts
2374 upvotes
Abbottabad
LOL the valves open and close a portal that will lead you to HOT WOMEN.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
32073 posts
19287 upvotes
Toronto
Looks to me they are the beer tap system control valves
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2003
4240 posts
286 upvotes
Tahsis
spinningpiledriver wrote: You sure? When I called my plumber to fix something they had to shut down the water for the whole building.
They're water shutoffs. That's water line. What exactly they shut off I can't see, try turning them and see what stops working.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2011
1029 posts
167 upvotes
They look like 3/4" wirsbro, so it must be the main shut off for the suite. Usually their under the washroom sink. But it's not always possible because of the layout, so the plumber must have put it in the middle of nowhere. There should be a access panel to cover it.

Or it could be a portal to the next dimension where you will find Matthew Mcconaughey stuck behind a bookshelf...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
720 upvotes
Water shut off, for input and output. Since you don't use these much, you might not want to try using this because this could be rusted and when you try using it, it might start leaking water.

If this is in a condo then leave it alone because that comes from central heating/cooling unit on the roof.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)