Shopping Discussion

I got liquored up ... tell me what I missed?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2004 8:32 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 12, 2003
56 posts

I got liquored up ... tell me what I missed?

Well, that bottle of rye looked more tempting than a 2 hour line up in the cold. I did purchase Sponge Bob season 1 online for the kids, but other than that, nothing else. So who get's the deal of the year award....lemme hear the stories (PS, stories that involve "buddy" don't count).

:)
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3426 posts
80 upvotes
Well, for me *hopefully* $14.99 for a WD 160 Gig HD(after rebate) was the best deal I managed to snag. It was a pricing error that they fixed quickly but it appears that the order will be going through. :)
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
[OP]
Feb 12, 2003
56 posts
Mike71 wrote:Well, for me *hopefully* $14.99 for a WD 160 Gig HD(after rebate) was the best deal I managed to snag. It was a pricing error that they fixed quickly but it appears that the order will be going through. :)
FS? Why only *hopefull*.

BTW, like the avatar!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3426 posts
80 upvotes
lester wrote:FS? Why only *hopefull*.

BTW, like the avatar!
Sorry, that was an online deal. I guess you were looking for instore. Well, thats the only story I have so it will have to do. :cheesygri
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.