• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2006 10:31 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 17, 2005
152 posts
Waterloo

I want a job for Saturdays???

Hi , I am looking for a job whch provides more interacation with people , which will have good oppertunity for talking ??? is there any available in the market ??

Your advise is greatly appreciated

looking in North West area , ready to vulenteer Initally

I prefer in sales , Customer Service or teaching (Java, J2ee stuff , I have lot of experience in the IT , currently with a multinational company from last 2 yrs in toronto)

Thanks in advance
9 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Dj at weddings, anniversaries and dances
Aug 17, 2005
152 posts
Waterloo
oooooooooooooooooo what is DJ any way???
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
sudenm wrote:oooooooooooooooooo what is DJ any way???
Your kidding right. A disk jockey.
Nov 21, 2005
177 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
hey, can ya help me find a job in the IT field? something with programming or other :) for summer or part time :)

also i havent seen or heard of many businesses that hire for one day, although im sure some small business wouldnt mind one day of help. for those you would have to go visit them in store.. i guess.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
1463 posts
538 upvotes
Richmond Hill
You can teach IT related stuff....apply to different schools that offer classes on Saturdays....or apply to your City/Town, most of them offer computer classes....or go to your community centre...
sudenm wrote:Hi , I am looking for a job whch provides more interacation with people , which will have good oppertunity for talking ??? is there any available in the market ??

Your advise is greatly appreciated

looking in North West area , ready to vulenteer Initally

I prefer in sales , Customer Service or teaching (Java, J2ee stuff , I have lot of experience in the IT , currently with a multinational company from last 2 yrs in toronto)

Thanks in advance
999th post - June 25, 2007 11:29PM
1000th post - June 25, 2007 11:30PM
1234th post - May 30, 2009 5:55PM
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
3630 posts
4 upvotes
work as a "mystery shopper"

you get to pick the assignments you want, and Toronto is the busiest city for that (then montreal, then ottawa I think).

you basically get paid to got o stores, ask questions, buy and return things and write eports about it....

lots of interaction..........and lots of filling out forms also
This user has no signature! :| :| :|
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
1068 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Steeve Urkel wrote:work as a "mystery shopper"

you get to pick the assignments you want, and Toronto is the busiest city for that (then montreal, then ottawa I think).

you basically get paid to got o stores, ask questions, buy and return things and write eports about it....

lots of interaction..........and lots of filling out forms also

where can i find jobs like that??
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
volunteering at a church is aways a good way to spend saturdays... good networking opportunities as well! :)
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
3630 posts
4 upvotes
west wrote:where can i find jobs like that??
Well,

you're pretty much considered "self-employed"

a good website to find info and company links is

www.mysteryshop.org

they have a list of most of the US and Canadian companies.

you basically have to apply to each company you want to work for.
alot of my work comes from US companies to visit their US chain stores in Canada.

I knew some people that were getting paid to eat at Mcdonalds for breakfast and lunch and getting paid for the food and their evaluations.
I don't know wich company evaluates mcdonalds anymore though as they changed.

good luck anyways!
This user has no signature! :| :| :|