• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2018 12:53 am
Jan 12, 2013
443 posts
354 upvotes
Halifax
wadokai wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 6:12 pm
So is there any way to get the order through if you're note a small business?? lol
I’m not really sure. They told me on the chat that they would have to ship to the business address. So that would make it more complicated.

It’s been asked a few times throughout the threads if there is a way someone knows of ordering without a small business but the question never got answered from what I read. So... yeah I’m not aware of any, but someone else feel free to chime in.
Aug 1, 2011
65 posts
80 upvotes
Vancouver
They checked their stock as they were going to swap my MacBook for a new one, but they were out of space grey. They told me they only had Rose Gold in stock and will be issuing a refund. Still waiting to hear back from them on the status of the refund / replacement. Warranty process has been really good, not many companies offer to replace your 6 month old computer no questions asked.
Aug 25, 2005
760 posts
49 upvotes
thebomb21 wrote:
May 4th, 2018 12:29 pm
They checked their stock as they were going to swap my MacBook for a new one, but they were out of space grey. They told me they only had Rose Gold in stock and will be issuing a refund. Still waiting to hear back from them on the status of the refund / replacement. Warranty process has been really good, not many companies offer to replace your 6 month old computer no questions asked.

Hello. What number did you call for support? I made a few calls to IBM today (having SSD issues) and it's been tough trying to get any support - they even transferred me to Lenovo for support!
Oct 29, 2016
170 posts
78 upvotes
I'm interested in a 512. Anyone know if this is still live?