Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xiaomi Piston Earphones - $19 US shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2017 3:59 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1510 posts
994 upvotes
CALGARY
How long did it take to come from PandaWill?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2123 posts
1605 upvotes
Montreal
Archane wrote: I did the guest checkout. Not sure if my order went through.
Ah, hm. Try checking your PayPal/CC to see if the transaction is there. And, of course, contact them about it :P
Jul 5, 2010
147 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
Try to buy from Pandawill after weeks of thinking about it... "Please confirm addresses" was my error message. Well there goes that. Not going to bother now.
Dec 29, 2012
145 posts
142 upvotes
Edmonton
fizzerd wrote: +1 for merimobile. Very well packaged.
How long did shipping take?
Nov 17, 2006
459 posts
736 upvotes
Just got mine in from merimobiles - shipping took two and half weeks.

Headphones sound pretty good especially for the price but the eartips provided suck. Provides very little isolation and doesn't stay in the ears. I changed them with tips that I had from a pair of monster headphones and they are more comfortable now.

Remote works fine with my Galaxy Note 2 - middle button pauses / plays and the other two buttons controls volume.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes
Which monsters did you steal the tips from? Also, know of any tri flange tips that would fit them?
Mar 15, 2007
281 posts
192 upvotes
Cellophane wrote: Try to buy from Pandawill after weeks of thinking about it... "Please confirm addresses" was my error message. Well there goes that. Not going to bother now.
Yeah I had this too. I think it goes away if you press "Place Order" instead of "Continue to Checkout" at that screen. At first I had different billing and shipping addresses as well, so that might screw it up.

FYI Pandawill emailed me about 5 times since I ordered so if it went through you will definitely know ;)
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
dirtymef421 wrote: Yeah I had this too. I think it goes away if you press "Place Order" instead of "Continue to Checkout" at that screen. At first I had different billing and shipping addresses as well, so that might screw it up.

FYI Pandawill emailed me about 5 times since I ordered so if it went through you will definitely know ;)
Yeah Pandawill also spammed me with emails when i submitted my order. They welcomed me like three times, i feel special!
Dec 27, 2003
797 posts
82 upvotes
My pair from merimobiles which took about 15 days once it shipped. I'm no audiophile but it does sound nice and the housing feels quite sturdy. I do wish the cord was a bit longer above the remote.
May 18, 2008
777 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Best headphones I've purchased. Very economical too
Nov 20, 2013
8 posts
Laval
I though i would chime in concerning these headphones.

I bought http://www.ibuygou.com/p-original_xiaom ... -5708.html from ibuygou on July 15th (without creating an account) and received the shippement on August 6th in Montreal. I did not receive an email stating that the earphones were shipped probably because i did not create an account. The build quality and sound are excellent. They are authentic. They seem to be version 2.1, I say this because I have a (L)eft and (R)ight indicators. I just placed an order for another 3. 2 Xmas gifts and 1 for backup :)

Hope this helps answer some of the questions we all have or had.
Aug 8, 2013
32 posts
2 upvotes
Bulletwithbatwings wrote: Yeah, the wait from merimobiles is super long...
Out of curiosity, have you received the Memory Foam Tips yet? If so, how are they in terms of comfort and quality? Also, does it fit the Xiaomi? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1753 posts
50 upvotes
Received my order from merimobiles today, they made a mistake and sent a pair of white piston 1s with the 2.1s I ordered instead of black. Took 2 weeks to receive them.

Volume buttons don't work with the Moto G, iPad, BlackBerry Playbook, iPod touch.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
1682 posts
881 upvotes
Montreal
Decadent1 wrote: Out of curiosity, have you received the Memory Foam Tips yet? If so, how are they in terms of comfort and quality? Also, does it fit the Xiaomi? Thanks!
I still haven't received any of these things... I'll post as soon as I do
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
rfdghost wrote: Received my order from merimobiles today, they made a mistake and sent a pair of white piston 1s with the 2.1s I ordered instead of black. Took 2 weeks to receive them.

Volume buttons don't work with the Moto G, iPad, BlackBerry Playbook, iPod touch.
You got an extra pair of 1's?
Mar 2, 2014
10 posts
26 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I just got mine today. I'm no expert audiophile or anything but..

- comparing with my M-Duo's, the bass on the Pistons are a bit more boomy
- the eartips do not feel snug
- due to the size and cylindrical shape, the nail-file texture around the housing would rub against and hurt my ears (I think a conical housing instead of cylindrical would prevent this)
- the overall build quality seems great,
- the cord above the controls are a little bit short but still ok

Using the double or triple flange tips from my M-Duo's really helped with the ear pain from the housing due to the longer length of the tips, and of course also helped with the fit. Only downside is that they make the housing stick out further.
Overall these are definitely worth the money if you have extra ear tips laying around. I will be using these as backup.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1753 posts
50 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: You got an extra pair of 1's?
No, I ordered a pair of black 1s to test and they sent a pair of white.