Aug 17, 2008
297 posts
1122 upvotes
awesome deal. thanks OP

For reference, the first one alone is usually $14.99
Nov 10, 2016
399 posts
203 upvotes
how does this work? you buy on google play and then you can play then on your pc?
Apr 19, 2020
343 posts
503 upvotes
langley
skydeal wrote: how does this work? you buy on google play and then you can play then on your pc?
Phone PC tv apple tv fire tv Andriod box smart tv
Feb 22, 2010
496 posts
493 upvotes
skydeal wrote: how does this work? you buy on google play and then you can play then on your pc?
Google is too lazy to make an app, they just suggest to use YouTube to watch their movies. So basically anywhere you use YouTube.
Aug 17, 2008
297 posts
1122 upvotes
douber wrote: Google is too lazy to make an app, they just suggest to use YouTube to watch their movies. So basically anywhere you use YouTube.
ummm... no... there's an app called Google TV
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5024 posts
2247 upvotes
Winnipeg
jungling wrote: ummm... no... there's an app called Google TV
And, it was Google Movies, for YEARS, before that. Honestly....
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Feb 22, 2010
496 posts
493 upvotes
jungling wrote: ummm... no... there's an app called Google TV
For the Google ecosystem, sure. For anyone on AppleTV, Roku or else, Google specifically says to use YouTube as they won't support GOOGLE TV or GOOGLE MOVIES (like they did for years, yes).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5024 posts
2247 upvotes
Winnipeg
douber wrote: For the Google ecosystem, sure. For anyone on AppleTV, Roku or else, Google specifically says to use YouTube as they won't support GOOGLE TV or GOOGLE MOVIES (like they did for years, yes).
YouTube is a Google app. So, again, I'm not sure what the problem is?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4106 posts
651 upvotes
Pickering, ON
douber wrote: For the Google ecosystem, sure. For anyone on AppleTV, Roku or else, Google specifically says to use YouTube as they won't support GOOGLE TV or GOOGLE MOVIES (like they did for years, yes).
You can watch purchased movies via YouTube
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1418 posts
3085 upvotes
Canada
You buy on google, check your youtube account, it'll be under "Your movies"
Live a little
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6787 posts
6839 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Thanks OP! Ordered
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Oct 2, 2011
537 posts
466 upvotes
London
Damn it. More crap to buy that I don't need.

Thanks OP! :D
Feb 22, 2010
496 posts
493 upvotes
jcon wrote: YouTube is a Google app. So, again, I'm not sure what the problem is?
I don't really see your point here. I replied to a user asking where she/he could watch movies bought on Google, I replied you can go with YouTube since Google does not support every streaming device.

Now on your question about the problem, I don't know. But I could add that watching movies through YouTube might not be the most entertaining way to go; last time I checked you were limited to 2.0 audio, which might not do it for everyone.
Jan 3, 2017
65 posts
34 upvotes
jcon wrote: YouTube is a Google app. So, again, I'm not sure what the problem is?
Ya. We watch the kiddos movies on our roku via YouTube. Easy to do and no issues, actually nice not to have another app.

Bought. Thx OP. Solid find.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5024 posts
2247 upvotes
Winnipeg
douber wrote: I don't really see your point here. I replied to a user asking where she/he could watch movies bought on Google, I replied you can go with YouTube since Google does not support every streaming device.

Now on your question about the problem, I don't know. But I could add that watching movies through YouTube might not be the most entertaining way to go; last time I checked you were limited to 2.0 audio, which might not do it for everyone.
I understand that this is not for everyone. You need to invest in the ecosystem but Google provides you many different avenues. If you don't want to use Google's ecosystem, then I would suggest this deal (and all Google Play deals) are not for you.
May 14, 2018
496 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Purchased at least used Google reward in a good reason! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)