IceBreaker: 25% Store wide

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
Icebreaker
25% store wide sale

Terms and Conditions

This offer is for 25% off select items and is valid while supplies last from May 20th, 2022 at 12:01am PT until May 30th, 2022 at 11:59pm PT.
This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions, including web special items.
Offer does not apply to Pro Members.
Offer may differ in-store. Please see in-store for details.
This offer is limited to available stock on hand at www.icebreaker.com.
This offer is not eligible for price adjustments on purchases made prior to May 20th, 2022 or after May 30th, 2022.
A refund will be processed if the requested product is unavailable.
Offer valid in Canada only on www.icebreaker.com
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5990 posts
4331 upvotes
recommendations for everyday socks? Seems Hike+ is not on sale.. so i'm guessing the multisport or lifestyle socks?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5059 posts
4200 upvotes
BC
A sitewide sale that only applies to select items?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2071 posts
462 upvotes
Alberta
hvc wrote: recommendations for everyday socks? Seems Hike+ is not on sale.. so i'm guessing the multisport or lifestyle socks?
I like the multisport ones. Find the hike ones too thick for everyday use.

I like the ultralight ones but they do wear out faster (maybe I should just save them for hot days).
Oct 6, 2020
270 posts
378 upvotes
If you're a member at Altitude Sports, they have doubled the membership 5% to May 23 (additional 10% off on top of 25%). Icebreaker products are also 25% off there with 60 days free return policy.

https://www.altitude-sports.com/collections/icebreaker
Sep 19, 2005
739 posts
689 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions, including web special items.
just verified that the 10% email sign up code stacks with the 25% off!
also don't forget 3% ebates cash back!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5990 posts
4331 upvotes
Chingyul wrote: I like the multisport ones. Find the hike ones too thick for everyday use.

I like the ultralight ones but they do wear out faster (maybe I should just save them for hot days).
Do these socks have lifetime warranty, or am I misremembering something?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5059 posts
4200 upvotes
BC
hvc wrote: Do these socks have lifetime warranty, or am I misremembering something?
In a previous thread, someone mentioned that icebreaker won't warranty socks after roughly 3 years claiming that the lifetime warranty is an expected lifetime of the socks which they say is 3 years. I'm going by memory here - I'll try to find the thread but I don't buy icebreaker unless it's an amazingly good deal because of this shady stuff.

EDIT: HERE is the thread - post #19.

Well, I deceided to check with Icebreaker and if you purchased socks:

-Directly from an Icebreaker store (or Icebreaker online) they will, within 2-3 years after purchase (no idea why they said 2-3 years, is it 2 yrs or 3 yrs?), replace them (one replacement pair only, no replacement on the replacement) or within 2-3 years after purchase, will refund you (so you would obviously take the refund).
-From a 3rd party retailer like Sportchek you can contact Icebreaker direcly within 2-3 years and get one replacement pair (no replacement on the replacement), no refund option available if purchased from 3rd party retailer.
Last edited by SizzleChest on May 20th, 2022 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1916 posts
1098 upvotes
Laval
I have purchased from them with a greater discount in the past but for whoever needs socks now, good deal. I like the Altitude Sports deal a bit better if you are a member. Also has Rakuten
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8907 posts
3753 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote: In a previous thread, someone mentioned that icebreaker won't warranty socks after roughly 3 years claiming that the lifetime warranty is an expected lifetime of the socks which they say is 3 years. I'm going by memory here - I'll try to find the thread but I don't buy icebreaker unless it's an amazingly good deal because of that shady stuff.
Oh that's BS then.

Darn Tough is 20-40% off from Altitude-Sports, and an additional 10% off if you're a member.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20108 posts
8098 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I've been wearing a pair of icebreaker shorts since 2013 and they're still in good shape only needing a little mending this year. Their stuff lasts and is worth the seemingly exorbitant price IMO.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20108 posts
8098 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Variability wrote: Oh that's BS then.

Darn Tough is 20-40% off from Altitude-Sports, and an additional 10% off if you're a member.
Not really, almost all "lifetime" warranties are based on a reasonable expected lifetime of a product not your lifetime.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5059 posts
4200 upvotes
BC
BinaryJay wrote: Not really, almost all "lifetime" warranties are based on a reasonable expected lifetime of a product not your lifetime.
Which is fine, but referring to it as a lifetime warranty is customer deception. If they expect their product's lifetime to be 3 years, call it a 3 year warranty.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2071 posts
462 upvotes
Alberta
SizzleChest wrote: In a previous thread, someone mentioned that icebreaker won't warranty socks after roughly 3 years claiming that the lifetime warranty is an expected lifetime of the socks which they say is 3 years. I'm going by memory here - I'll try to find the thread but I don't buy icebreaker unless it's an amazingly good deal because of this shady stuff.

EDIT: HERE is the thread - post #19.

Well, I deceided to check with Icebreaker and if you purchased socks:

-Directly from an Icebreaker store (or Icebreaker online) they will, within 2-3 years after purchase (no idea why they said 2-3 years, is it 2 yrs or 3 yrs?), replace them (one replacement pair only, no replacement on the replacement) or within 2-3 years after purchase, will refund you (so you would obviously take the refund).
-From a 3rd party retailer like Sportchek you can contact Icebreaker direcly within 2-3 years and get one replacement pair (no replacement on the replacement), no refund option available if purchased from 3rd party retailer.
Thanks. I'm going to try this out. Socks are just under 3 years old but a decent hole on the corner of the ball of my foot.

I've been remembering to use warranty requests lately and have been 2 for 2 (Outdoor Research and Arcteryx).

/Edit: whoa, that was quick. Warranty request accepted.
Last edited by Chingyul on May 20th, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 21, 2011
391 posts
411 upvotes
Markham
madknife wrote: just verified that the 10% email sign up code stacks with the 25% off!
FYI if you're signed in as a member, it doesn't seem to let you use the code.

I was signed in and applied the 10% off code, it said the code is invalid. I then signed out and tried again, it accepted the code.
Zoomer Wireless | Fido
Feb 21, 2004
140 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I believe it's a first purchase code; if you create a new account with different email you should be able to use the code.