Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Icelandair

Europe Seat Sale from Toronto (Icelandair)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2018 3:38 pm
[OP]
Jan 5, 2004
483 posts
265 upvotes

Europe Seat Sale from Toronto (Icelandair)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 10, 2018
Retailer:
Icelandair
Icelandair has dropped prices for fall travel to cities across Europe, resulting in best-in-market pricing on several routes.

The sale ends Sunday and covers roundtrip travel from Toronto from Sept. 3 - Dec. 18. Here are some of the favourite fares:

Amsterdam ... $429
Paris ... $449
Copenhagen ... $459
London or Zurich ... $499
All flights connect in Reykjavik, where you can add an Iceland stopover at no additional airfare cost.

All bookings include free seat selection, a carry-on bag (up to 22 pounds), nonalcoholic drinks and in-flight entertainment.
The lowest-priced Economy Light fares require a Saturday-night stay. Standard fares start from $50 more and include one checked bag.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
Actually it's only $360 CDN+ roundtrip if you plan a stopover in Iceland and create a multi destination itinerary

Toronto to:
Iceland & London – $360 RT
Iceland & Amsterdam – $410 RT
Iceland & Paris – $417 RT
Iceland & Glasgow – $547 RT
Iceland & Manchester – $449 RT
Iceland & Berlin – $489 RT
Iceland & Zurich – $460 RT

See link for details and dates:

https://nextdeparture.ca/flight-deal/2- ... celandair/
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1880 posts
594 upvotes
Ottawa
I love to visit Iceland.

Great price for stop over
Oct 30, 2013
73 posts
19 upvotes
Alberta
For those who are interested and have not visited Iceland
I just want to warn you that food and costs of things is very expensive so be prepared to spend a lot
bring food/snacks/water as the stuff at the airport is very pricey if you have a long layover
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12719 posts
3159 upvotes
Mississauga
bertstare wrote: For those who are interested and have not visited Iceland
I just want to warn you that food and costs of things is very expensive so be prepared to spend a lot
bring food/snacks/water as the stuff at the airport is very pricey if you have a long layover
Bonus supermarket (with the pig logo) has prices on par with what you would find here.
Aug 23, 2005
643 posts
458 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone getting these prices? Searching for a flight to Amsterdam with stopover in Iceland but getting much higher seat prices within same dates than suggested in this thread.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14938 posts
5165 upvotes
GTA
I also searched some of the dates for Germany but had no luck.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
4766 posts
3860 upvotes
Perhaps the one's above looking with no luck, are searching in the wrong months? I'm not even doing a serious search and yet I get hits for a number of European cities in Google Flights, but mostly in October/November. From there it takes you right through to the Icelandair website at around the fare prices stated above. Although I have no plans to partake, thanked the OP for taking the time to post.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
4766 posts
3860 upvotes
I'm even seeing departures from Vancouver to the UK (London, Manchester, or Glasgow) for well under $500 in Oct/Nov. $401 return to London from YVR.