Expired Hot Deals

[Icelandair] Halifax (YHZ) to Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF) $499 CAD Return Summer Fall

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2016 4:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
4374 posts
2813 upvotes

[Icelandair] Halifax (YHZ) to Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF) $499 CAD Return Summer Fall

Just a reminder to those in or near Halifax that Icelandair's sale for summer and fall flights from $499 CAD return ends midnight Sunday June 5th.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1008 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
that "special" has been going on for a while. Looks like it's their regular price. You can easily find IA & WOW flights from Toronto to Germany for less than $600 return .... just check Google flights and you'll be surprised about all the other specials ...
Jun 25, 2004
267 posts
47 upvotes
Serbia
mcfrugal wrote: that "special" has been going on for a while. Looks like it's their regular price. You can easily find IA & WOW flights from Toronto to Germany for less than $600 return .... just check Google flights and you'll be surprised about all the other specials ...
Flights to Europe from Halifax are limited compared to Toronto, this is indeed a special. I booked a flight for three about a month ago on Icelandair, this would have saved me close to $300.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8329 posts
1238 upvotes
TO
Always wanted to visit Iceland, ive got to read up on the threads here. Someone posted really good tips
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Nov 29, 2011
907 posts
1076 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Always wanted to visit Iceland, ive got to read up on the threads here. Someone posted really good tips
i just found out i have to be in iceland in sept and started researching.
any links to the good advice threads you found??